One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Chloe & 3T3RN4L FL4M3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,041 (1041 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Treble Maker :3 Hi xD

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments hey so what do you wanna do

Treble Maker :3 Um... Well I usually do romance rp's, apart from that I'm not fussed :D

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ok do you do boy or girl

Treble Maker :3 Girl, if that's ok :)

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ok ill be back soon

Treble Maker :3 Ok

message 8: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Do you wanna make your first

Treble Maker :3 Ok... But what kind of romance?

message 10: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Well I'm best at parnormal and high school but I can do any

message 11: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 We could do a paranormal high school thing? Human/ Supernatural and it's against some rule for them to be together?

message 12: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ah sure why not that should be fun

message 13: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ok :D Did you want to be the supernatural of some sort?

message 14: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Name: Ellia Grace

Appearance:

Species: Human?

Personality: TBRP'd

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Sorry yer I will I was walking home sorry

message 16: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Haha no problemo xD

message 17: by Chloe (last edited Mar 13, 2013 10:35PM) (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Name: ash white

Apperance:

Species: angel

Personality: you have to find out

message 18: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Cool,
Shall we start? xD

message 19: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Sure go ahead

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Can you start

message 21: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ellia waited out the front of her school for the bell to ring. She wasn't exactly popular but she had her few close friends that she loved dearly.

((Not sure how long you want it...))

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash walked by with his friends, he was the schools quater back and captian of the basketball team, not to meantion he was super smart. He was walking out the gate with them and noticed a girl by her self he looked over but didnt stop

(Wanna make her have a crush on him but she is really smart)

message 23: by Treble Maker :3 (last edited Mar 13, 2013 10:47PM) (new)

Treble Maker :3 ((Yeah ok, maybe she can be a tomboy and she is dared by her best friend to try out for cheerleading and that's how they meet?))

When Ellia spotted one of her best friends, Declan, she ran over and hugged him, "Hey Dec" she said noticing Ash walk pass as she spoke. Declan smiled "Hey red I'm over here" he said noticing she was no longer looking at him, she snapped out of her daze "Yeah?"

message 24: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments (Yer sure)

message 25: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 (My last post :D ))

message 26: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash looked back at his friend, jake yelled "hey cheerleading tryouts today you coming?" He asked ash

"Isnt that where we are going now, anyway we have practice in a hour so we can wait there and watch before we start, lets go" he said and headed towards the football field

message 27: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Declan grinned, "Cheerleading tryouts are today" he said in a weird voice, Ellia grimaced "So?" she said with a shrug. "I dare you to try out" Declan challenged, he knew she could make it if she tried, "No way!" Ellia said with her hand on her hips "The cheerleaders hate me anyway" she added but declan threw her over his shoulder and ran towards the tryouts.

message 28: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash sat down on the beanch and was instentally hammered by the cheerleaders.

"So ash i was thinking we should you know get back together" said aimee the head cheerleader

Ash sighed and looked up at her "ive alreadh said this aimee, its still a no i wont got back with you you cheated on me. Three times why dont you just get lost" he said annoyed at her and got up and sat next to his friends

message 29: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments (Hello)

message 30: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 (( Sorry one sec ))

message 31: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ellia hit Declans back and kicked her feet but it was no use, her attemps doubled when they reched the field. "Rape!" she yelled hoping that would stop him but it didn't. He set her down and said "It's a dare now go!" He shooed her.

message 32: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash and his friends all looked at the pair that had just came in, they all laughed bare ash.
"Whats geek girl doing here, trying out for the team maybe" laughed jake

Ash rolle his eyes "come on leave her alone, its starting anyway" he said and looked down at the cheerleaders but his eyes were following the girl

message 33: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 In the end Declan literally had to push her in line, "I hate you" she said crossing her arms. She was next and if looks could kill, Declan would be a dead man. Declan shrugged "You can do it so stop sooking!" she said walking over to sit on the stands.

message 34: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash smiled and raised an eyebrow, it looked like her friend had forced her there, he let out a small chuckle and placed his face in his hands and watched her.

message 35: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ellia sighed, making up a random cheer in her head and added it to a few hand stands, cartwheels and claps. The cheer was;
"You might be good at basketball
You might be good at track
But when it comes to football
You might as well step back
Go [ what's their team name?]"

((I'm not a cheerleader ._. ))

message 36: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments (Tigers, your doing fine)

Ash Smiled and let out a whistle when she finished he smiled down at her "she is good" he said hitting jakes arm
Jake snickered "for a nerd" he said harshly
Ash glared at him "I'd like to see you do it" he said mocking him, then looked back at the girl

message 37: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ellia blushed and walked over to Declan without waiting for any response from the cheerleaders, "Of all things" she muttered hitting the back of his head. She pulled her straight dyed bright red hair out and let it fall over her shoulders. Declan shrugged, "You did good" he said.

message 38: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash walked down the steps to where she was, he couldn't put up with jake anymore. He smiled hearing her friends comment "yer you did really good" he said and sat near them

message 39: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ellia smiled "Um, thanks" she said awkwardly. Declan laughed and said "I have to see Mr. Roy about extra credit," he walked off smirking because they both knew he didn't care about extra credit.

message 40: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash watched him go then looked back at her, he smiled "I haven't seen you at these things before, I'm guessing your friend made you come but the way he dragged you here. Oh I'm Ash White by the way" he said putting his hand out

message 41: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 Ellia shook his hand, "Nice to officially meet you Ash White" she said smiling slightly, "I'm Ellia Grace, and yes I was dragged here against my will" she said crossing her arms grudgingly.

message 42: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash chuckled at the officially part "I guess my rep proceeds me, any way I'm glad you were you really showed them some real moves it was good" he said smiling leaving his hand in hers longer then needed

message 43: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 ((Be right back, dinner))

message 44: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments (Haha ok I just had mine)

message 45: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments (Me bored)

message 46: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 ((Back :D ))

Ellia blushed "I generally wouldn't be caught dead at cheerleading tryouts" she said ruefully, she couldn't help noticing that he still was gripping her hand.

message 47: by Chloe (last edited Mar 14, 2013 01:47AM) (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments Ash noticed her look at his hand and he dropped it. He looked up at her "yet you did and you did great, will might just see you on the board next week when they post the results up" he said hopefully
Jake called out to him "come back up here man don't be talking to her" he yelled
Ash ignored him "I'm sorry about my friend, his an idiot" he said giving her an apologetic smile

message 48: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 "Don't worry about it" Ellia said dissmisively, "And I probably won't make it because the cheerleaders hate me, anyway I have to go though but I guess I'll see you around" she said witha smile.

message 49: by Chloe (last edited Mar 14, 2013 08:45PM) (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 3780 comments "Nar they would be stupid to not let you join" he said looking at her body," Hey wait, I'm having a party to night to celebrate the season starting. Did you wanna come?" He asked her

message 50: by Treble Maker :3 (last edited Mar 14, 2013 10:10PM) (new)

Treble Maker :3 "Uh sure, I guess" Ellia said after a moments hesitation, she had been to parties but they weren't exactly her scene, she liked dancing and all but...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21