Omega Mine (Alpha and Omega, #1) Omega Mine discussion

14.03.2013. BUDDY READ Blacky, Racht (queen of Vishous) , Shelly and me (Vishous:))

Comments Showing 1-50 of 280 (280 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Vishous MUCHO SPOILERS AHEAD!!!! DO NOT ENTER IF YOU WANT TO READ AND CAN'T HANDLE SPOILERS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :)

It's just me Shelly B Fabulous!!! I have no clue how to do this, I'm glad you do!!!

Blacky *Romance Addict* :D :D
I am at 38% right now and I won't read much tonight, so I guess you'll all catch up on me tomorrow :-D me likey the book so far even though the main guy isn't a jerk at all ahahaha but I think he's hung like Horse is ahahahahahaha

Vishous where is Rachie? did she fall asleep? she said she only had couple of hours of sleep last night :(

Vishous Blacky wrote: ":D :D
I am at 38% right now and I won't read much tonight, so I guess you'll all catch up on me tomorrow :-D me likey the book so far even though the main guy isn't a jerk at all ahahaha but I thi..."

you shallow woman :P

Blacky *Romance Addict* :( yeah I remember she said that :( don't think she's online now, but she said she'd read it :D I just hope she won't be disappointed cause the sex so far wasn't really rough :D but it was damn hot :D

Blacky *Romance Addict* :P look who's talking :P

Where are you at?? Are you even reading??? I think I'm gonna stop now, there's been a new shift in the story and I don't want to start it and then stop when it gets interesting :D

It's just me Shelly B I thought y'all were reading SF...now that I think about it?!

It's just me Shelly B Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "Blacky wrote: ":D :D
I am at 38% right now and I won't read much tonight, so I guess you'll all catch up on me tomorrow :-D me likey the book so far even though the main guy isn't a jerk at all ah..."

Me likey....hung like a horse:)

Blacky *Romance Addict* SF is on pause ahahahahaha

Vishous It's just me Shelly B wrote: "I thought y'all were reading SF...now that I think about it?!"

we paused :)

Vishous i am at page 16 :) first kiss :)

Blacky *Romance Addict* Uu in the closet :D

It's just me Shelly B Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "i am at page 16 :) first kiss :)"

I'm starting now;). Why the pause? I've been "on pause" since Nov!!!!

Vishous hahahahhahahaha we are taking it slow :)

Vishous where you at shelly?

It's just me Shelly B He's fighting the vamps for her. Turned into a bear.

It's just me Shelly B HOT DAMN...I love this man already!!!!!!

Vishous It's just me Shelly B wrote: "He's fighting the vamps for her. Turned into a bear."

hahaha omg the sentence haha

Vishous yes he is delicious!!!

It's just me Shelly B Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "yes he is delicious!!!"

I'm in heaven over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A dirty talkin, Harley ridin, foul mouth shifter = HEAVEN!!!!!!

Nikki Not to butt in, I've been wanting to read this one for like ever! :-) I'll def stay tuned to you're comments! :D

Vishous i know! and he has a tattooed arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vishous Hell or high water, Pinkie, I’m not leaving without you. And no, that’s not a threat. It’s a bloody fucking promise.

It's just me Shelly B Nikki wrote: "Not to butt in, I've been wanting to read this one for like ever! :-) I'll def stay tuned to you're comments! :D"

So far it's great Nikki!!

It's just me Shelly B Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "i know! and he has a tattooed arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I missed the tatted arm!!!! I love tats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vishous Nikki wrote: "Not to butt in, I've been wanting to read this one for like ever! :-) I'll def stay tuned to you're comments! :D"

ok Nikki :) if you want you can join :)

Nikki Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Not to butt in, I've been wanting to read this one for like ever! :-) I'll def stay tuned to you're comments! :D"

ok Nikki :) if you want you can join :)"

I just may take you up on that! :D Thanks!

Vishous It's just me Shelly B wrote: "Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "i know! and he has a tattooed arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I missed the tatted arm!!!! I love tats!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol wait maybe you're not at that part yet hahahaha

It's just me Shelly B Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "It's just me Shelly B wrote: "Vishous * RACHT's MINION! * wrote: "i know! and he has a tattooed arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I missed the tatted arm!!!! I love tats!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol wait maybe you're not..."

I am now!!!!!!!!!!!!! The closet;)

message 32: by Rach (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rach I did fall asleep now I am really behind this book as bloody usual :(( Damn I'm not starting it now but will do tomorrow morning- oh wait it is morning!! Looks like another 3 minimum hour sleep. I am going to be one grumpy b@tch tomorrow :( hahaha

message 33: by Rach (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rach By the way V!!! You need to change the title of the thread- it reads as if you are meaning B is your queen and I hate to break it to B but SHE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just me Shelly B I'm only about 10% in Rachel and I have to work all day, so you can catch up:)

message 35: by Rach (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rach Ahh thanks Shelly love you for putting my mind at ease as I was panicking

It's just me Shelly B I also have soccer practice with the kids for 2 hours tonight so you will probably pass me:)

Blacky *Romance Addict* Glad to see that you are liking the book!!! <3

And Racht, I thought so too when I first saw it ahahahahaha

Vishous i am 20% in ;)

and i will change name of topic soon ;)

Blacky *Romance Addict* I am still at 38 so I will pause my reading :D

Vishous so lets make a deal and we all wait for Rachie!

It's just me Shelly B I'm not going to be able to read until late tonight so that's fine by me:) Im only at 10%

Vishous ok ;) i'll catch up with her on sf in the mean time ;)

Blacky *Romance Addict* Ok I've got a few reviews to write anyway :D

message 44: by Rach (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rach Ahhh you are all so sweet mwah love you all my gorgeous girlies thank you :) :) as soon as I finish work at 6pm I will start reading it :)

message 45: by Rach (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rach OMG I'm only on page 12 and read this *fans self*

(view spoiler)

Blacky *Romance Addict* LMAO Rach :DDDDDDDD

Vishous i'll be starting later i have unexpected guest :(

Blacky *Romance Addict* Just throw him out V, who cares mwahahahahhahahhahh

Vishous hahahahaha now now Blacky i can't do that!

btw is it snowing at your place? here is not stoping since last night :(

i see me shoveling very soon :(

Blacky *Romance Addict* Yes it's snowing here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 But it's the snow that melts very fast so no shoveling for me!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahahahh

« previous 1 3 4 5 6