Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Port > Docks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
Great for taking pictures, *nudgenudge*, and also a very romantic spot xD

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie ran down the dock, barefooted. Her camera bounced against her chest as she ran. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb5...

message 3: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie got a bunch of nice shots. The lighting was perfect. She had heard about the high ceiling in the auditorium and decided to check it out.

message 4: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean walked down to the docks where his yacht was parked, he lived on it and worked at the school. He whistled at a few girls in bikinis that walked by, they gave him a flirty grin but kept walking. He didn't expect anything from them, he knew the girls were all teases around there anyway, he climbed on board his boat and went to pour himself a drink down below.

message 5: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 458 comments Mod
Cleo walked up the beach and climbed up onto the pier, her body glistening with beads of water and her slim frame clearly visible where she was clad in only short shorts and a bikini top. She'd been out early in the surf, it was refreshing and in her opinion the best way to start the day. Not that her mother would agree. Her short brunette curls fell in a salt spray mass around her face and she was tanned from being out doors, a smattering of freckles across her nose. Cleo knew she had to be in school today, she knew it was her mothers first day at work and she knew she ought to make a good impression. Not that she wanted to, Cleo wanted nothing more than to take the entire day off to surf and chill down on the beach. She was sure she would be late now anyway, Cleo had left her surfboard at the cabin down on the beach for some maintenance and now having collected her shoes and phone from the cabin, she padded along the docks, music in as she headed back up to their house on the next beach.

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean pulled into the parking lot down by the docks, he jumped out and unstrapped his surfboard, he pulled it off and motioned for Cleo to follow him down to the docks.

message 7: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo grinned and clambered out of the car, walking around to stand beside Dean and then following him as they walked along the pier towards the docks. "I can't wait to see this, today is going to be awesome." She smiled.

message 8: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "What would you have done if my fine self hadn't shown up?" Dean asked when they got to his boat. http://weheartit.com/entry/54862537/v...
"I know its not much, but its mine," He said showing off his boat.

message 9: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Jumped off the roof," She replied humourlessly, following him along to the boat. "Holy shit, not much?! This is huge." Cleo squealed, looking up at him. "Aren't you going to welcome me aboard then captain?" She asked.

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Huge? No there are bigger, you'll see em around while we drive," He said and then grinned, "Oh I'll welcome you aboard," Dean threw her up over his shoulder and carried her up the plank and onto the boat, laughing.

message 11: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Woah!" Cleo squealed as he threw her over his shoulder. "Careful now don't drop me." She giggled as he walked up onto the boat. It was even better up on the deck. "Nah this is perfect." Cleo told him.

message 12: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Ya sure?" He asked teasing like. He set her down and went to put his surfboard below deck. "I'll be right back, want a beer or something?" He asked her before he headed down the stairs.

message 13: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo stretched her arms above her head and looked out across the water, "Sure!" She told him with a smile, moving to lean against the rail and look over into the water.

message 14: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean nodded, he made his way below deck and put the surfboard in its spot. He then made his way to the fridge and grabbed two Corona's, he also picked up a bag of chips and some beach towels. Dean went back up the stairs and offered Cleo one of the beers.

message 15: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Thank you," Cleo replied walking back to his side, "So that no shirt rule?" She raised an eyebrow and shrugged off her shirt, leaving her in a navy blue bikini top and her shirt shorts. Cleo grinned and accepted the beer, taking a sip and dropping down onto one of the seats.

message 16: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean chuckled and shrugged his shirt off as well, "Its a rule on my boat. No shirts, so I'll get us started on course, you enjoy yourself and do whatever. There's food below," He turned and went into the cabin that held the driving gear.

message 17: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo grinned at him, "Do you have a captain's hat?" She asked with a smirk, walking around on the top deck and looking at the other boats she could see down in the harbour. Cleo smiled and flopped down one on the seats once again stretched out, feeling the sun warming her body.

message 18: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean threw a hat out of the cabin, it landed nicely in Cleo's lap, he winked at her and maneuvered the boat out of the harbor and towards the ocean, he knew a nice little cove they could go scuba diving at.

message 19: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo snickered and jammed the hat on her head, putting on her sunglasses and laying out on the seat so she could get some tanning done. She could feel the engine of the boat thrumming beneath her and the gentle lapping of water against the side of the yacht was calming.

message 20: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean got them out of the throng of boats and headed out towards the open sea, he put it on navigator and then went over to Cleo. "Looking good gorgeous," He commented and laid out on a chair next to her, his tawny skin exposed for the sun to sink into .

message 21: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo smirked and lowered her sunglasses to look at him before standing up and sauntering over to him, "So where we going captain?" She asked, tipping her hat in his direction. Her chest on full display as she stood in front of him.

message 22: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Headed to some coves I know of," he answered and then pulled her over to sit in his lap. "Unless you have another place you want to go? There's a great place over there o dive in."

message 23: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo giggled as he pulled her into his lap and she looped her arms around his neck, looking at him with smouldering dark eyes. "You're more fun than I thought you'd be." She smirked, taking off the hat and placing it on top of his head instead. Cleo pushed her sunglass up on top of her head. "nah that sounds great, have you got snorkels?" She asked, looking about the deck.

message 24: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah I do, they're over in that chest," he nodded toward a metal looking chest. "You don't think I'd be very much fun? You hurt my heart," dean said with a smirk, he was only teasing of course.

message 25: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo smirked and chucked him under the chin, "Well for a guy who wanders around shirtless you ain't half bad." She smirked, clambering off of his lap and flicking the chest open. "Geeze you've got a whole scuba shop in here." She looked at him in awe and began rifling through the box.

message 26: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "My dad wanted to make me happy for my lay birthday so he gave me a whole bunch of that stuff," Dean shrugged. "We'll take out whatever you want," he went to check on their coordinates.

message 27: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo shrugged and selected a snorkel and a pair of flippers, she wasn't going to bother with an oxygen tank too much effort. She slung the items on the seat and followed Dean inside, looking at all of the technical equipment.

message 28: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Wanna drive on the way back?" He asked her when he noticed her eyeing everything. "We're almost there if you wanna Start getting your gear and stuff on."

message 29: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo looked at him with wide eyes, "You'd actually let me. I'd love to." She said with a smile, before disappearing back to the deck. Cleo sat down near the back of the boat and slipped off her denim cutoffs sliding her feet into the flippers and holding the snorkel and goggles in her hand as she waited for the boat to stop.

message 30: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean maneuvered the boat in a wide cove. He stopped near the entrance and weighed anchor. "We've arrived," he said dramatically and walked over to put his wet suit on.

message 31: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo grinned at him, "Shall we then?" She asked, moving to sit on back of the boat, her legs swinging over the water as she looked back at him.

message 32: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean crossed the boat and sat on the edge with her, "I'm ready, lets go." He jumped off the edge easily, he'd done it a million times. The water whooshed over him, it was a welcome rush of cold after being in the sun.

message 33: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo grinned, sliding off the edge and into the water. She felt the cool ocean water wash over her as it went up over her head and she kicked towards the surface, flicking her damp hair out of her eyes. Cleo placed her diving mask over her face and dove back beneath the surface to look for fishies.

message 34: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean resurfaced and fixed his gear before he let himself sink back down in the water. He noticed some colorful fish to his left an poked Cleo in the side to get her attention to show her the school of fish.

message 35: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo jumped as Dean poked her and she smirked, looking to where he pointed at the brightly coloured fish that were swimming there. She smiled and resurfaced blowing water from the snorkel before taking another breath and diving back beneath the water. She swam towards Dean and grabbed his ankle, trying to scare him.

message 36: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean was looking around trying to find some more interesting things to look at when he felt something wrap around his ankle. He naturally started kicking and went to resurface, he then caught sight of Cleo's arm and broke the surface of the water, he caught his breath as he looked below to find her.

message 37: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo snickered underwater and nearly choked, kicking to the surface and wrenching off her goggles. "Were you scared Dean?" She grinned, swimming closer to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

message 38: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "I wasn't scared, more being smart, you could've been an eel, or anything," He muttered, but his mood lifted some when her arms went around his waist. He put his arms around her as well and grinned, "So does this beat being in math or something?"

message 39: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"This definitely beats math," Cleo smirked, looking up at him. "But now I've seen some of the marine life what's say we go and dry off and you show me what's below deck?" She said with a wink, swimming away from him. "That may or may not have been a euphemism." Cleo grinned, climbing up the ladder.

message 40: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hmmmm sounds like a good time to me," Dean agreed and watched her go up the ladder, he followed her up soon after. He grabbed two big towels and handed her one. "C'mon ill show you my loving quarters," he said and took her hand to lead her below decks.

message 41: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo raised an eyebrow and took the towel, "Loving quarters? I like the sound of that," She replied, grabbing his hand and following him below decks.

message 42: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Well it is a place where some loving goes on," Dean commented with a sexy grin, he got to the end of the stairs and swept his room across his chest, "Here's my tiny piece of heaven." http://weheartit.com/entry/55025090/v...

message 43: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Oh my gosh, this is awesome. I love it!" Cleo grinned, looking about the space. She smirked and looked up at him, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked, squeezing his hand and tugging him towards one of the couches.

message 44: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Well if you think like I do, then yes," He told her and tumbled onto the couch with her in his arms, He looked down at her before he lightly brushed his lips against hers in a teasing manner.

message 45: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Great minds think alike." Cleo breathed, letting out a squeal as they went tumbling onto the couch. She wrapped her slender legs around his waist and arched her neck, pressing her lips more firmly against his as her fingers wandered over his chest.

message 46: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean grinned against her mouth and then kissed her deeply, his hands wandered over arms, then slowly went to her ribs to trace their way down to her small hips. He broke the kiss to put a trail of kisses along her jaw line.

message 47: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Cleo sighed, letting out a slow breath as his lips moved along her jaw. She arched her neck, her eyes closing and one of her hands moved to wind into his dark hair. Her fingers danced over his abs and she revelled in the feeling of his hands over her skin, he was firm in holding her unlike some boys she liked to feel needed and all this light touch stuff never did it for her. Dean however knew what he was doing.

message 48: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Dean moved his lips to her ear and gave it just the right attention before he moved his lips down her neck, he tasted her sun kissed skin, his tongue darted out. His hands on the other hand trailed over the strings of her bikini and pulled at them.... .(Skip?)

message 49: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

(Sure!)

Cleo sighed and lay back on the couch, her chest rising and falling and she stared blissfully at the ceiling. She fluffed up her dark hair a little and looked lazily across at Dean, sprawling over him and lightly kissing his chest. She grinned at him, "Way better than going to math." She breathed.

message 50: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah, way better than teaching," Dean said with a sigh, he looked down at the young thing on top of him. It was going to be a good semester to say the least. "So where did you learn that pretzel like position anyway?!" He said with surprise.

« previous 1