Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Hall > "Commons"

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
Pics to come. Large, open, partly covered. Paths that lead down to lake.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle drops her sports bag onto the soft grass and kneels down to strap on her shin guards and her goggles. She yanks her glossy brown hair into a ponytail and picks up her field hockey stick and ball, running several drills until she's sweating and heaving. She lifts her goggles, wipes the sweat out of her eyes, snaps the goggles back into place, and continues, exerting all of her strength.

message 3: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Persephone sat down on the ground and began to clean her glasses out of habit. Her grey eyes sparkled with the joy that alcohol brought her as she took another sip of her beer. She turned around and saw a girl running up and down the field.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle stopped to take a breath, setting down her stick. She saw Persephone and wandered over. "Hey." She smiles.

message 5: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Hi, I think I might know you." Persephone walked slowly around Brielle, looking her up and down. "Yeah, you definitely look familiar."

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle smiled and tied her long, sweaty hair into a messy ponytail. "I'm new here," she laughed, "but you probably have seen me wandering around, hopelessly lost."

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) ((...))

message 8: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments ((oh crap sorry))

Persephone stared at Brielle before realizing that she was supposed to laugh. "Ha," Persephone got out. She wasn't one for laughing.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle noticed Persephone's tension as she took a swig of her water bottle. "So, what's new with you?"

((Lol no worries no worries))

message 10: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Persephone glanced in the general direction of the sun, the heat bringing Persephone much comfort. "Nothing much," she replied casually. "How about you?"

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) "Same," Brielle agreed, screwing her water bottle closed and setting it in the grass, sweat glinting on her skin from her hard work. She brushed more hair out of her eyes. "However, I have been hearing some rumors of some sort of dance coming up...do you know if that's true?"

message 12: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "They are." Persephone awkwardly sat down across from Brielle. "Are you going?"

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) "Probably not with any guys," Brielle scoffed, her mind flashing to Zach for a brief moment, "But I'd still like to go. With friends, or even solo." She took another swig of her water, "It's a good way to get to know everyone."

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle looked at her sneakers, "I'm going to the beach picnic thing, too. Are you?"

message 15: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Yeah, I feel like it's mandatory."

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) "It might be," Brielle shrugged, breathing in the smell of the warm grass, "I'm going either way, though."

message 17: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Wanna go together? You know, just to have someone there with you, so that you're not alone," Persephone suggested nonchalantly.

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle smiled sweetly, "Sure, that'd be awesome. Want to meet at my dorm beforehand to get ready?" At the idea of a new friend, Brielle's spirits lifted.

message 19: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Uh... sure." Persephone forced a smile onto her face. My, my it had been a while since she'd done that. "Where's your dorm?"

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicalynxo) Brielle ripped a piece of paper out of her notebook lying in the grass, scribbling her dorm room number on it and passing it to Persephone with a smile.

"I'm sweating buckets right now, and I really have to shower, so I'll see you at the BBQ, okay?" With a smile and a wave, Brielle picked up her backpack and her field hockey gear and set off towards her dorm.

message 21: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Persephone took the sheet out hastily ripped paper and watch Brielle walk away. She would definitely look for her at the BBQ, not like she had any special connections to keep in contact with or anything.