1920's RP discussion

The Town > Ruby's

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hey, it's layne. Exactly as it says.

hey, it's layne. Chandler sat patiently seated on a stool, spinning frontwards and backwards in circles as she waited for her order to come. She was also waiting for Will to get there.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Will walked in the Diner with his thin coat and sat next to Chandler. "I've got about an hour." He smiled at her. "So what you wanna do missy?"

hey, it's layne. Suddenly, she whirled around in surprise. 'Hi!' She said, in a very childish manner. Her crystal blue eyes glimmered as the light hit them as she turned to look at him. 'Well, it's your break, so, shouldn't we do something that you wanna do?' She chuckled.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Will, surprised, jumped back in his seat, but smiled at her still. "Maybe just go to the park, I could draw you in my not-so-scumish ways," he answered, enthusiastic and happy. "But I want to get something to eat first, if you don't mind..." He smiled a little at her.

hey, it's layne. 'Draw me? You mean I'll get to be one of the William James masterpieces?' She teased lightly, a mischievous smile on her lips. 'I would be honored, but of course, I'd like to eat as well. But I must say, I really do enjoy the more outgoing versus the quiet Will.' She replied with a smile.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Will nodded. "I'm pretty sure it's not a masterpiece, but thanks." He blushed slightly when she talked about his personality. "You do? Some people like quiet, loyal Will lots better." He ordered his food and waited. "I also want to show you some of the birds I drew and colored." He smiled, there were drawings of objects and things all over his house.

hey, it's layne. 'I like both sides of Will, to be honest,' She said, 'But I do quite like the happy, joyful side.' She added with a sweet smile as she began to daintily eat the food placed on her plate, glancing up to nod. 'Id like that.'

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” William smiled sweetly at her. "Thank you." His food finally came and he ate silently, smiling in between bites.

message 10: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. She continued to eat daintily, finishing off the last of her food with the slightest of smiles.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Will finished his food and turned to Chan. "Shall we go?"

message 12: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Anne | 87 comments Mod
Scarlett came into Ruby's wondering where she could get a shake.

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Anne | 87 comments Mod
She put a quarter into the gumball machine and began to chomp on her blueberry flavored gum.

message 14: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Chandler grabbed his hand and nodded with a sheepish smile, 'Yep. Let's go.' She payed then pulled him towards the door.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” (( Sorry I'm late >.< ))

William got up and opened the door for her. "Lady's first." He, then turned back and nabbed a couple napkins. Finally he left, following Chandler.

message 16: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. I'm gonna switch to the park :)