Super Active Roleplayers discussion

One On Ones > Clara + Dan

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Clara Armani *listen up meow* So what do you want to do?

message 2: by Dan , Awesome Creator (last edited Mar 13, 2013 05:14PM) (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
I prefer realistic ones. Teacher/teacher? Celebrities? College? Boarding School? Model/executive of the company?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* I'm thinking boarding school. Is that good with you?

message 4: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Okay. Can I be the guy?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Sure. Can you make your charrie first?

message 6: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Okay. Could you use a pic? Is it alright if it is not that detailed?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Yeah that's fine :)

message 8: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Name: Ben Johnson
Looks: Tall blonde hair blue eyes.

message 10: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Can you start please?

message 11: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 13, 2013 05:59PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Courtney jerked upright in her bed as her alarm clock screeched, waking her abruptly. She reached over to the nightstand and shut it off. Today was the first day of her junior year, eliciting a disgruntled moan from her as she stretched her arms.
A half hour later, ten minutes until her first class, she had finally gotten herself ready and was slinging her backpack over one shoulder. Still half asleep, she left her room and locked the door behind her, hardly ready for what the day had to bring -- this year her parents had placed her in advanced classes, meaning every period would be with a bunch of seniors she didn't know. Trying to ignore the thought, she hurried out of the dorm to the main building.

((Is it okay if she's a junior and he's a senior? She'll be taking advanced classes one grade ahead.))

message 12: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
((Okay. I may not be that detailed. ))

Ben sighed as his alarm clock went off and groaned before he started slapping blindly at it. After a few tries his alarm finally shut off. He laid in bed for a few minutes before getting out of bed and getting dressed in jeans and a plaid t-shirt. He ate a quick breakfast as he walked to his first class.

message 13: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:16PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Courtney reached the door with a minute to spare. Right as she went for the handle, another hand did too and bumped hers. She raised her eyebrows and looked up, realizing it was a cute guy.

((No it's fine.))

message 14: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Sorry," he said, blushing and opened the door for her. She is cute he thought as he looked at her.

message 15: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:31PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* She looked him up and down quickly before replying. "No big deal." A slight smile lifted a corner of her mouth.
She walked into the class room, taking a seat close to the middle.

message 16: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Ben followed her, still blushing, and sat down in the back just as the bell rang. As soon as the teacher came in he listened to the lecture, which was probably the most boring ever.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* The period seemed to drag on endlessly. Courtney was ready to fall asleep. She adjusted her arm on her desk and accidentally sent her pencil flying onto the floor behind her. Sighing, she turned in her seat and leaned over to pick it up. As she did, her eyes traveled to the back of the room, landing on the boy who she had bumped into. She paused for a second, continuing to look at him, before turning back around with her pencil.

message 18: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Ben smiled as he saw the girl from earlier looking at him. He winked at her but she had already looked away. He wanted to ask her out but figured he would be rushing it since they had never talked before. He was afraid she would think he was a player who flung himself at every good looking girl.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* In what seemed like forever, the bell finally rang. She gathered her things in no hurry, letting those behind her rush to the door. Once most people had cleared the room, she stood up and flipped some pesky golden hair behind her shoulder, cradling her books in one arm.

message 20: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Ben got up and accidentally bumped into someone. He blushed when he saw it was that girl again.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Courtney ignored his blush and smiled openly at him. "Woah there, cowboy," She joked, winking. "What's your name?" She cut to the chase. Games weren't exactly her style.

message 22: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Ben," he said, blushing even more since she winked. "What's yours?" he asked, thinking about how beautiful she was.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "Courtney." She started walking towards the door, but continued to talk. "Where's your next class?"

message 24: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Physics," he said. "Where is yours?" he asked her.

message 25: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:03PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "Same. Maybe it will be worthwhile now, though." She raised an eyebrow flirtatiously.

message 26: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Maybe," he said, blushing and winking at her as he started heading toward physics.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Courtney walked along side of him, already feeling comfortable. She had a reputation for being easy going. "So I take it you're a senior?" Her eyes traveled back to his body, then met his.

message 28: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Yes," he said, looking over at her. "You look a little younger than me so are you a junior?" he asked her.

message 29: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 15, 2013 10:22PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "You got me," She replied, smiling mischievously. "I can't compare to your epic seniority." Courtney feigned a gasp, widening her eyes kiddishly.

message 30: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
Ben laughed a little bit and smiled at her. She was so cute that he wanted to ask her out but he didn't want to rush it.

message 31: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 18, 2013 02:12PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* They neared the classroom and Courtney got an idea. "Hey are you going to that party those college kids are throwing tonight?" She was hoping he was, because her friends were too scared to go and it would be nice to have a guy around her so that she didn't get hit on by every person with a dick.

message 32: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Yeah," he said, thinking a junior would not dare go near perverted college guys. "Are you going?" he asked her.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* "Of course." Her expression was mischievous. The ball was in his court now.

message 34: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 21, 2013 02:56PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* ((Hey are you in any of the other groups I'm in?))

message 35: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
"Why do you ask?" he asked, looking at her.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Clara Armani *first team bitch* wrote: "((Hey are you in any of the other groups I'm in?))"

message 37: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
((I don't know.))

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Well what groups are you in?

message 39: by Dan , Awesome Creator (new)

Dan  | 4164 comments Mod
((Can we get back to the roleplay?))