The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Off Campus > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments An off campus public library. Because libraries are absolutely necessary to live.

message 2: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Ilona stepped inside and looked around, her jaw dropping at the sight. "Wow..."

message 3: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Ari smiled at Ilona's reaction, "I know."

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Ilona grinned. "This place is incredible. Where the heck do I even start? I can't..." She shook her head in disbelief.

message 5: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ Lea walked to a shelf and crossed her arms

message 6: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk walked into the public library, he found the Academy but he was getting nervous, what if he couldn't control his powers, what if he never could? he walked over and sat on the side.

message 7: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ Lea turned at the sound of the door. Could he be a student too? She shifted her weight and decided to walk over to Eryk. "Hello"

message 8: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk was startled a bit by this girl coming out of nowhere, "uh, hi" he replied, breaking his train of thought to look at the girl now standing in front of him.

message 9: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ "mind if I sit with ya?" she pushed hair from her face nervously.

message 10: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Christi wrote: "Ilona grinned. "This place is incredible. Where the heck do I even start? I can't..." She shook her head in disbelief."

Arianne laughed, "Well you just start looking around."

message 11: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Rachelle£ wrote: ""mind if I sit with ya?" she pushed hair from her face nervously."

"uhh, sure, do you got to the Academy?" Eryk asked curiosity taking over his fear

message 12: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Tinker bell wrote: "Christi wrote: "Ilona grinned. "This place is incredible. Where the heck do I even start? I can't..." She shook her head in disbelief."

Arianne laughed, "Well you just start looking around.""

"Okay." Ilona's face split into a grin for the first time that she was there as she skipped off to a random section, wondering what she would find.

message 13: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ "Yes" she smiled and sat by him. "Do you?"

message 14: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) "i guess so, i haven't started yet though, i was on my was there, but i came here to think for a sec" he smiled at the thought of having a friend

message 15: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ She glanced around then leaned a bit closer "what's your power?"

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Christi wrote: "Tinker bell wrote: "Christi wrote: "Ilona grinned. "This place is incredible. Where the heck do I even start? I can't..." She shook her head in disbelief."

Arianne laughed, "Well you just sta..."

Ari followed her laughing softly.

message 17: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk got a bit uncomfortable as she got closer, dad always said i was going to kill someone if i didn't control my power, "uh, um it's, uh, called 'Molecular Manipulation'" he said a bit scared she wouldn't like him anymore.

message 18: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments @Tinker bell:

Ilona's eyes widened suddenly. "Whoa!" she cried, earning herself a harsh glance from the librarian. She yanked a book off the shelf and showed it to Arianne. "A cookbook for recipes with broccoli!"

message 19: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ "Cool, so you make molecules move around and turn into anything?" She propped her chin on her and leaned a bit back.

message 20: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk thought about what his father taught him he could do, "yeah, that and a bit more" he said with a smile, then in an equally hushed tone "what about you?"

message 21: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ She grinned and hopped up, grabbing his hand she led him to the back of the library where no one would see.

message 22: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk followed her but panicked when she touched him and pulled his hand back before he could hurt her "where're we going?"

message 23: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments @Christi

Ari laughed, "I see." she said "Hey look that one is for just pasta!" Ari said as she walked around that section which was devoted to food

message 24: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Ilona grinned. "This place is awesome. Dude, I could just live here forever."

message 25: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ "You a asked me what my power is, so I'm going to show you." She looked around and not seeing anyone stepped away from him. She concentrated and her body shifted . Feathers sprouted and bones hollowed and shrank until the was a phoenix.

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments @Christi

"I know... This is why its my favorite spot on campus." Ari said

message 27: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk just stared, it was amazing, he'd never seen anything like it, all he'd been able to do was destroy things "that's awesome" he began to wonder if his powers could be used for good? "can you turn into anything?"

message 28: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ She nodded and turned into a tiger. She stretched and sat down.

message 29: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk was impressed, and a thought came to him, "want to see what i can do?" he asked picking up a bottle of the ground.

message 30: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ She nodded "yah go ahead!" She spoke in his head

message 31: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Tinker bell wrote: "@Christi

"I know... This is why its my favorite spot on campus." Ari said"

Ilona grinned. "Yeah, this place is incredible."

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Christi wrote: "Tinker bell wrote: "@Christi

"I know... This is why its my favorite spot on campus." Ari said"

Ilona grinned. "Yeah, this place is incredible.""

"You could hide in here for days and no one would find you." Ari said running her finger along the spines of the books

message 33: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments "Yeah..." Ilona sighed contently. "I might just do that."

message 34: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk knew he could use his powers, that was easy it was not using them that was hard, he focused on the bottle in his left hand then disintegrated it, "that's the bad stuff" he said fearing that power of his, then with both hands he remade the bottle and gave it to her "that's the part i like" he said smiling

message 35: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ She took the bottle in her teeth "cool, I can do something close to that." She crushed the bottle and started tearing it to shreds. "See!"

message 36: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Eryk laughed, "ha ha, well you got that half down" then he looked around "hey, could you help me enroll at the Academy or what ever we have to do?"

message 37: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ "Id love to" she shifted back into human form "but I'm new here too, and I have no idea what to do." She blushed feeling dumb.

message 38: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) "well i guess we could figure it out together" he said smiling at the fact that he had his first friend, they then began walking to towards the Academy.
(change page now?)

message 39: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ (sure were to?)

message 40: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) ((one of the offices or the court-yard? somewhere on campus))

message 41: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Christi wrote: ""Yeah..." Ilona sighed contently. "I might just do that.""

"I've done it. So I know the best spots to hide." Ari said smiling

message 42: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments "Really? Can you show me one?" Ilona smiled widely.

message 43: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments "Of course I can. I wouldn't have told you if I wasn't going to show you." Arianne said as she walked to the stairs on the other side of the room

message 44: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Ilona grinned and followed her, shoving her hands into her pockets.

message 45: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Ari went up the stairs looking behind her to wink mischievously at Ilona

message 46: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Ilona looked around, finding herself once again amazed at the vast array of books. "That is it. I'm not leaving. Ever."

message 47: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Arianne laughed, "I knew you would be the right person to show my haunts to."

message 48: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments Ilona grinned. "The only problem will be having food delivered to me while I stay here."

message 49: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 4073 comments Ari nodded, "Yeah which is why usually you have to leave for a little while during the day."

message 50: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 6992 comments "Darn." Ilona sighed. "Oh, well."

« previous 1