Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Unnamed (The Haedyn Chronicles #0.5)
This topic is about The Unnamed
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Read to Review offer of The Unnamed - Prelude to the Haedyn Chronicles

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments THE UNNAMED (Prelude to The Haedyn Chronicles) is a short story and my debut publication.

Description:
A demon who wants souls; a child born to stop him.

The demon Azazel will stop at nothing to corrupt souls, even if he has to make his own. But in doing so, his process mistakenly creates an abomination more powerful than he imagined: the Unnamed.

A blind orphan, Haedyn has never fit in with the other children. But when she comes face-to-face with pure evil, she discovers that she's not even human. She must decide what to do in a world where she doesn't belong.

The Unnamed is a prelude to the upcoming novel, HAEDYN, due out in May 2013.

Click HERE for the Amazon link

I'm offering up to 10 copies in all formats via a coupon through Smashwords or I can send a PDF version.

Leaving reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes and Noble would be greatly appreciated. If you're up to it and you do receive a copy from Smashwords, then leaving a review there would be awesome, too. :)

Please use the following language or something similar if you post your review on Amazon so that it will not get deleted:

"I received this book from the author for an honest review."

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!!
Jennifer.

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments I would like to get a copy It sounds good my email is kelleeh.73@gmail.com and Ill take the smashwords code. thank you!

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Kellie wrote: "I would like to get a copy It sounds good my email is kelleeh.73@gmail.com and Ill take the smashwords code. thank you!"

Hi Kellie!
I just sent you an email. Let me know if you have any questions. :)
Thank you so much!
Jennifer

Terry Trahan I would love to read your book. It sounds so interesting. Please send to cumquat342003@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Terry

message 5: by Kari (new)

Kari Hakkers (kairbear2468) This sounds great!!! kari.hakkers@hurontel.on.ca

message 6: by Kari (new)

Kari Hakkers (kairbear2468) Smash code pls

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Terry wrote: "I would love to read your book. It sounds so interesting. Please send to cumquat342003@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Terry"

Hi Terry!
Would you like the pdf version or a Smashwords coupon?

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Kari wrote: "Smash code pls"

Hi Kari!
I just sent you an email.
Thank you!!
Jennifer

Terry Trahan Smashwords coupon please

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Terry wrote: "Smashwords coupon please"

Sure thing! I just sent you an email. :)
Thank you!
Jennifer

Kelly (ladyoberon) | 11 comments I'd also like a PDF copy, please, and my email is kellytruelove@integrityconsultants.us

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Hi Kelly,
I just sent an email to you with it attached. :)
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments LOL I thought you were writing to me on what we dicussed earlier I was like already lol.

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Kellie wrote: "LOL I thought you were writing to me on what we dicussed earlier I was like already lol."

Haha! I wish I was that far along. :)

message 15: by Frank (new)

Frank Spinney | 44 comments I would love to read your book. Do you have a printed copy?

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Frank wrote: "I would love to read your book. Do you have a printed copy?"

Hi Frank,
Sadly no I don't have a printed version. But I can send you a pdf version?

Kelly (ladyoberon) | 11 comments Jennifer wrote: "Hi Kelly,
I just sent an email to you with it attached. :)
Thanks so much!
Jennifer"

Received! Thank you so much. I'll be posting reviews for you at Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and Shelfari. Would you like me to reply to your email with the links once they're posted?

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Kelly wrote: Received! Thank you so much. I'll be posting reviews for you at Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & N..."

Hi Kelly,
An email would be great.
Thank you so much!

Jennifer

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Guidroz (chaoticconfess) | 27 comments I would love to Read and Review this book! I can do either Smashwords or PDF, whatever is easier for you. Thanks!

Crystal Guidroz
cguidroz2@cox.net

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Crystal wrote: "I would love to Read and Review this book! I can do either Smashwords or PDF, whatever is easier for you. Thanks!

Crystal Guidroz
cguidroz2@cox.net"

Hi Crystal!
I just sent you an email with the Smashwords coupon code.

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jackie Bessford | 13 comments Would love a copy please. Jackiebessford@hotmail.com

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Jackie wrote: "Would love a copy please. Jackiebessford@hotmail.com"

Hi Jackie!
Would you prefer a pdf version or a Smashwords coupon where you can download in any format?

Thank you!!
Jennifer

Jackie Bessford | 13 comments any would do Jennifer, thanks so much
jackie

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Jackie wrote: "any would do Jennifer, thanks so much
jackie"

I just sent an email to you, Jackie.
Thank you again!
Jennifer

Kelly (ladyoberon) | 11 comments Jennifer, I just want to make sure you receive the links to my review for The Unnamed. Please keep me in mind for the remaining books in the series!

I was really impressed by this novella. It started off strong and went right into the story, which I enjoy. There are always books that require more back story than others, and there are times when, as a reader, I just want to get right to the plot. The Unnamed is one of those stories that jumps right off the page, that takes off like a cannon and doesn't let go or lose pace. I can't wait for the first full-length book in the Haedyn Chronicles. I'll definitely be reading that one.

Disclaimer: I was provided with a copy of this novella by the author in exchange for an honest review.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

http://www.shelfari.com/books/3168572...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Unnamed-Hae...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-u...

Jennifer Oliver (jennifer_l_oliver) | 33 comments Kelly wrote: "Jennifer, I just want to make sure you receive the links to my review for The Unnamed. Please keep me in mind for the remaining books in the series!

Thank you so much, Kelly! The next book will be releasing May 15th. I am looking for early reviewers for it, if you're interested. Just message me! :)