Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

Jem or Will Game

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 Just write who you like better (Jem or Will) not who you think is better for Tessa... I will check in in a few days and I will post who wins...
READY...
SET...
GO!

message 3: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 WILL

Jacy WILL (:

Hana9 Jem!

J.C. Will!

Erin Reynolds WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

idk! Will is so funny but Jem is so sweet!

Ashley WILL!

Marie -The Reading Otter Definitely Will

Nurlely WILL

Chisom Wen or is it Jill
Lol why do they both sound like girl names ;)

Roanne WILLIAM FOREVER

Sophie Roanne wrote: "WILLIAM FOREVER"

Amen.

Nurlely Roanne wrote: "WILLIAM FOREVER"

And ever... :)

Sophie In case that didn't get my message across,

WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL

xD

Nurlely ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥WILL♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sophie Nurlely I think you just outdid me :'(

Nurlely Sophie wrote: "Nurlely I think you just outdid me :'("

You can get that pink love because I tried but failed.... ;)

Beladora Will, I Will it to be Will.

message 22: by Shani (new) - added it

Shani hmmm as much as i love jem and his sweetness, romantic-ness, beautiful-ness and all round perfection, im going to have to go with will :)

Marie -The Reading Otter Shani wrote: "hmmm as much as i love jem and his sweetness, romantic-ness, beautiful-ness and all round perfection, im going to have to go with will :)"

Yeah, Jem is almost "too nice".

Phoebe Will

Hannah Will.

Celeste Jem!!! :) Looks like that's the minority...so far.

message 27: by Chloe (last edited Mar 25, 2013 04:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chloe HAHA!! everyone's saying Will!! MWAHAHAHA, take that Celeste!

well i agree: WILL!!!!

i mean does Jem make up a song for Demon Pox? Noooo

Celeste Well we'll just have to see what happens in the end. mwahaha.

message 29: by Mika (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mika Jem.

Chloe did Bella end up with Jacob?
did Laurel end up with Tamani?
did Clary end up with Simon?
did Rhine end up with Linden?
did Katniss end up with Gale?
did Chloe end up with Simon?
did Wanda end up with Jared?
did Tris end up with Uriah? wait...hahaha

so you see the pattern. looks like someone's in ♫denial♫

Celeste Yes Laurel did end up with Tamani...
I do see the pattern. And that's the flaw right there. Books shouldn't all be the same. There shouldn't be a pattern. They should be unique and new. Not the same thing over and over. It will make my whole life when an author can break that.

Chloe The reason authors do that is because they don't want to disappoint their readers. what would've happened if Clary ended up with Simon? You and everyone else would've hated that. it makes for a good story. Besides, this is just with books with love triangles in them.

Celeste Clary and Simon is weak example though because she never really liked Simon the way he liked her. At least in Wings, Hunger Games, and Twilight the girls loved the two boys at some point in the books. If the girl would have ended up with the other guy I don't think it would have caused as much of a stir as Clary and Simon. #booknerdproblems xD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Pfft. Will all the way.
It's ok to be jealous.

Kahlan WILL!!

message 36: by Shani (last edited Apr 16, 2013 06:39PM) (new) - added it

Shani what kind of question is this even, obviously will!! but then jem is so...jem...
in the end tho, it would have to be will

Bianca JEM.. Will is just Jace with black hair and blue eyes..

Ariel Gosh. This is hard. I love both!!! Jem is soooo sweet, but Will loves to read! 8D I love them both, but I think if I had to pick one for myself, I'd pick Jem. :)
(TEAM WESSA!!!!!)

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile I absolutely love Will Herondale because he is humorous, handsome, and can be deeply sincere, caring, and affectionate. He is also tall, dark, and handsome (Did I already mention that?). He has exceptional qualities that you can't go wrong with!

Maria Medina Well, Jem of course!^__^

Hanna Jem!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Will all the way

Nikki JEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krista Smith WILL!!!

Krista Smith Sophie wrote: "In case that didn't get my message across,

WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WI..."

LOVE IT!