Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) Unbreakable discussion

Icons VS Unbreakable

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Now that both Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's solo books have covers, we should vote. Yes, were going to have... a COVER OFF:

description

VS.

description

Lauren Mia I like Kami Garcia's cover better its kind of creepy :)

Kaitlyn There both awesome i have not read icons but that is on my list I have read Unbreakable and it was a 5star book! They are both AMAZING writers but if I didnt read either of them I think I would chose Kami Garcia's cover is better a little more, "This is it, its unbreakable nothing can break it" It shows more of the book.... I think.

Lovetoread47 Both are beautifully done. I read Unbreakable. It was a good read. So I vote Unbreakable.

Abby Martin I vote Icons((: I read both books but by the covers I think Icons wins.

Audrie Encarnacion I had read both of the books. And I loved them both very dearly. And as much as this is a cover-off between the two books. Then, I would prefer Unbreakable. I am more into supernatural, horror, or horror instaed science fiction. You know how hard it is to find a good supernatural books these days...

Maria I can't choose, I can't I loved them both! The covers rule, I am like crazy about them and the fact that they are both different. Icons is science fiction and futuristic with a touch of awesomeness! And Unbreakable was more paranormal which rules too! So I'll give each one vote, idk if this is allowed but I am doing it.

Heather I have not read 'Icons' yet but it is on my list. I really enjoyed 'Unbreakable' and enjoyed listening to it on CD (but I'm a fan of Candice Accola). Looking forward to book #2.

message 10: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C uNbReAkAbLe

Steven Reyes Two very good books I must say. ICONS and Unbreakable were both different, yet very interesting. I liked both for different reasons so it's very difficult to choose one, but in the end I would say Unbreakable by Kami Garcia wins this one.