Twilight Saga discussion

Gerneral > Help!!! Changes To The Group

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If there is something you would like to change about the group tell the mods here. Maybe you want to add something or take something away. Whatever it is just post it here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What's wrong with it?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you looked at it closely. It's made of a thousand little pictures.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I guess

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like this picture that is up now as it has a very mysterious quality. I do wish the polls lasted longer so I could have voted on them. Some closed too soon.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to add some polls to the groups so please give me some ideas of some polls you would like.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Best Twilight Music?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I did one kind of like that.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby wrote: "I did one kind of like that."

yes, I just answered it, thanks so much. I noticed quite a few already voted.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel like you guys don't like this group very well so if there anything I can do to make it better please let me know.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 20, 2013 01:06PM) (new)

Abby wrote: "I feel like you guys don't like this group very well so if there anything I can do to make it better please let me know."

I like this group just fine. You send me just the right amount of links not too many and not too few. I have to get off some groups as every ten minutes I am getting a link! I can't cope with that. As time goes on you will find more and more people join and it becomes more active so hang in there.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay thanks

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Do any of you have ideas on how to improve this group? I would really like to get more people posting.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) We should start doing group reads.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a great idea, but I'm not a big fan of that kind of thing. If there's anything else you think needs improved just let me know.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 2 comments We should talk more about the movies and books. The actors and stuff and maybe things that could ahve been different or something

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I thing there are already discussions for that.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No ones will commenting in this group anymore, and I just want to know what I can do to get people to be active.

message 20: by AurorainBookland (new)

AurorainBookland Abby wrote: "No ones will commenting in this group anymore, and I just want to know what I can do to get people to be active."

Um, maybe make this announcement to everyone in the group in a mass personal message. Then you'll get some suggestions. this is all I can come up with, also ask people to invite others.

message 21: by Paulina (new)

Paulina Bogusz | 25 comments We should talk about the vampire covens. Like the Denalis, or something...

message 22: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Palliveettil (jenyalphinegeorge) Jackie (fireandicebookreviews.blogspot.com) wrote: "We should start doing group reads."
I agree.

message 23: by Topaz (new)

Topaz Winters (topazwinters) I kind of wish people would stop hating on the saga. There are haters posting and that's not really what I'm here for, you know? :/ I know you can't do anything to stop it, but maybe filter who gets accepted and who doesn't?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a good idea, but I want everyone to feel welcome at that the can say whatever they want. I know how you feel, but if there is no one to challenge what you believe in then you can stay firm in it. Sometimes having being challenged in something is a good thing.

message 25: by AurorainBookland (new)

AurorainBookland Abby wrote: "That's a good idea, but I want everyone to feel welcome at that the can say whatever they want. I know how you feel, but if there is no one to challenge what you believe in then you can stay firm i..."

Not all twilight fans have the same view sometimes you have to ignore things, I don't get how fans can miss understand imprinting when it says in the text that quil does not think about claire as a love interest.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I feel like some hater don't even know what there talking about sometimes.