TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!! discussion

General > Help!!! Changes To The Group

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If there is something you would like to change about the group tell the mods here. Maybe you want to add something or take something away. Whatever it is just post it here.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Maybe some games, or twilight related games? um maybe do something where the members have to work together to create a really funny version of twilight or something... i don't know lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Thanks for letting us know. We will figure out a way to make it better for you.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Thanks Abby, I know you guys want more people to be active and in most groups they respond to thing off topic and games!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay thank for the imput.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

If there's anything else you would like to change just post it here.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to add some polls to the groups so please give me some ideas of some polls you would like.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby wrote: "I want to add some polls to the groups so please give me some ideas of some polls you would like."

Thanks Abby as I was just searching for polls. I don't like to miss any. How about which Twilight character have you most recently dreamed about?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

okay I'll think about it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 20, 2013 02:59PM) (new)

Do any of you have ideas on how to improve this group? I would really like to get more people posting.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose | 7 comments I dont know, become more active? interact with the followers more?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I do that already.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose | 7 comments Interact with the followers include FUN games

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I do that too.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose | 7 comments Okay then just trying to help

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, thanks for the help. If you think of anything else just let me know.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

No ones will commenting in this group anymore, and I just want to know what I can do to get people to be active.

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Abby I think that is a tough question to answer. This group is about a certain set of books which makes your job a bit harder. I do have one suggestion. Do a spell out game using things from the books. You can have many choices such as: Characters names, places, book titles, events are even a possibility. With this game people would be coming on and off of the site more often and hopefully would participate in other discussions while they were here.
I've also seen a hangman's game on other sites that could be a possibility using words from the series but I don't know as much about that game.
Good luck Abby I really do like the group and I love the books!

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 119 comments I'm sowwy I haven't been on much... Well at all ;3; but I shall try and help get the group more active if u will have my help?

But on how to improve the group it's a hard question because I think it is a really good group it's just that people r not replying ;3; sadly

message 21: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I agree. I'm on goodreads almost every day but only stop by this group if I notice recent activity.

message 22: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 119 comments Yeah and I have fun on this group when I am on it's just that only a selected few reply and join in...

message 23: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 119 comments Yeah and I have fun on this group when I am on it's just that only a selected few reply and join in...

message 24: by Abby (new)

message 25: by Shawna (new)

Shawna | 2 comments I noticed some activity at the group so I came to check it out. If there is more discussions, I will try to reply.

message 26: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 119 comments Sorry I think something happened with my internet with that triple post ;3; sorry

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

As the creater of this group I'm really sorry I haven't really been on in a few months, but I'm going to try and be more active. Thank you guys for keeping this group active.