Lovers of Paranormal discussion

I Can't Believe They Made This Movie!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments Ever watch a horrible movie??? I mean so bad that you couldn't even finish watching it???

Please share your I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY MADE THIS MOVIE list with us!

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sanchez | 13 comments Batman and Robin thank God for the Christopher Nolan trilogy and Marvel for recusing the comic book films.

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill (adecentmelody) The Relic

The book was so damn good and introduced me to one of my ultimate literary crushes, Agent Pendergast. But the movie was so dumb. They left out Pendergast entirely (which, after seeing the movie, I thought thank God).

The annoying part about this is, whatever studio produced The Relic now owns all the characters that appeared in that book, even if they didn't cast them in the movie.

WHICH MEANS...it's very unlikely I'll ever see my beloved Pendergast portrayed on the silver screen. ~weep~

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (warpedline) | 201 comments They better not stuff up City of Bones, because if they do...*stormy glare*... I just want it all to be alright :/

And a bad movie, I'd say Eragon. Book was great, but the movie just... ugh.... ruined it.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill (adecentmelody) I heard Eragon was just awful. I didn't even like the previews. I never ended up watching that one, even though I read the first book (couldn't muster up the desire to read any more than one, though).

message 6: by Tricia Drammeh (new)

Tricia Drammeh | 3 comments Queen of the Damned. Great book, bad movie.

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika I hope they don't mess up City of Bones either. Catwoman was pretty darned awful!

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments I agree with Sophie ... Eragon is an excellent book & series, but the movie they made cut out so many important parts .... It totally sucked!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Queen of the Danmed was such a good movie I thought. Whoever played the sexy vampire was smoking hot...

message 10: by Marylene (new)

Marylene | 44 comments Bre ~TheBookworm~ wrote: "Queen of the Danmed was such a good movie I thought. Whoever played the sexy vampire was smoking hot..."

Wasn't that the singer girl who died years back. Plane crash I think. I can't think of her name right now.

message 11: by Marylene (new)

Marylene | 44 comments Aaliyah...had to google it to remember her name. Ashanti kept coming to me, but I knew it wasn't her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Marylene wrote: "Bre ~TheBookworm~ wrote: "Queen of the Danmed was such a good movie I thought. Whoever played the sexy vampire was smoking hot..."

Wasn't that the singer girl who died years back. Plane crash I th..."

Uh, not I meant...the man vampire the one who turned her into a vampire...not the woman...the man!

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments I can't believe they made "Eragon" a movie! The book was excellent, but there was way too much left out of the movie that were key parts to the story.

message 14: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 906 comments Beautiful Creatures :/ It varied so much to the book. It was still a good movie, but not a good movie for the book.

message 15: by Lanell (new)

Lanell Horton (hortonsgirl4life) | 50 comments I agree Gabby!! I really loved the movie, but just didn't understand the reasoning for the completely different ending.

message 16: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Aug 16, 2013 09:54AM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Priest. The comic books were really good, but the producers got so into the CGI-vampires and making the movie seem comic-bookish that they forgot about minor things like plot. [*oh well, that's what fanfiction is for*]

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 14 comments pain & gain starring Mark Whalberg and Dwayne Johnson. that was the worst movie I ever saw. Both actors ought to be embarrassed for being in the movie

message 18: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 102 comments Danielle (Dannie) wrote: "I can't believe they made "Eragon" a movie! The book was excellent, but there was way too much left out of the movie that were key parts to the story."

I'm lucky I saw the movie before reading the books, so I still enjoyed it.

message 19: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (ammcginley) Rubber. I kid you not, that's what it was called. Found it on Netflix one day and watched maybe a half hour of it just because I couldn't believe what it was about. A tire of all things. Who sits down and says "lets make a movie around a tire"?

message 20: by Carl (last edited Dec 13, 2013 06:02PM) (new)

Carl Waters (carl_waters) | 11 comments The Man with the Iron Fists

message 21: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Shepherd (darkraven_83) | 4 comments Abigail wrote: "Rubber. I kid you not, that's what it was called. Found it on Netflix one day and watched maybe a half hour of it just because I couldn't believe what it was about. A tire of all things. Who si..."

OMG. YES. I saw this movie too and I actually watched ALL of it, just to see what would happen. This has to be the stupidest movie I have ever seen in my life!