Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Who do you think Cecily will end up with?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by monet (last edited Mar 13, 2013 03:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

monet So, after reading the first chapter of Clockwork Princess, any predictions for who Cecily will end up with in the end?
I'm thinking it'd be Gabriel, since Alec is a Lightwood and looks a lot like Will, so he'd have to get that from somewhere. *wink, wink*

Although Jem/Cecily would be nice too...

GUYS, WE HAVE 5 DAYS TILL CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!

Perenelle Josie wrote: "I hope Cecily ends up with Gabriel. If you can't make one Herondale (Will) happy (and a bunch of his screaming fans), at least make the other Herondale (Cecily) happy."

Likkkkeee! And yeah, I hope so too.

Perenelle I havent read the first chapter yet, so all I know about her is what Will said and that one line she had in Clockwork Prince. Maybe it's time for me to reread these books, but i cant deal with the heartbreak again!!

Cara Mia Gabriel Lightwood, because Magnus has noted that Alec looks like Will.

monet Cara wrote: "Gabriel Lightwood, because Magnus has noted that Alec looks like Will."
Let's all take the fact that Will hates Gabriel into consideration...

Cara Mia Faria wrote: "Cara wrote: "Gabriel Lightwood, because Magnus has noted that Alec looks like Will."
Let's all take the fact that Will hates Gabriel into consideration..."

I am. Gabriel would totally go after Will's sister with dishonorable intentions. But all that changes when he falls in looooove.
Also, I'm pretty sure I have dated at least one guy that my brother hated. He was hot, sue me.