Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Hall > School Grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 367 (367 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
((Thanks ya Ella))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison, after walking around the dorms and office all morning, finally got to stop and enjoy the grounds. They were beautiful there were flowers everywhere you turned! what a great place to take pictures and paint! she thought.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally sat down in the grass. who needs benches? and she started to draw. she always carries a notepad and pencils with her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally was wondering why everyone didn't want to be here. this place is beautiful, and they'd all have a new chance to meet new people and make new friends. Ally got off the ground and walked over to a tree she saw someone climb, "Hi," she called up to the tree, "I'm Allison."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally noticed the camera in his hands, "So you're into photography?" She asked. Then she added, "I'm sorry if this conversation is making you uncomfortable. I just need to start making friends."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm also taking the photography class. how long have you been into it?" she asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, yeah I've been into it my whole life. my grandpa used to take me outside with his old camera and let me take pictures. they were awful."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah that tends to happen when kids take pictures haha." she said. "So, where are you from?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Illinois. that's kind of weird."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're both from Illinois. What city are you from?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wyoming. Why'd you move here?" she asked

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting. I haven't been to my hometown for eight years. I just switched schools, I've pretty much lived here for most of my life."

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2013 08:05AM) (new)

"I'll leave you to your Photography, I'll see you around! I'm going to go exploring."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because we moved and we have no family there. It's really just a nobody town so we have no need to go back." She said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's no big deal. I'm going to go now. I want to explore the rest of this place. I'll see you around!" she said, and walked away.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper walks around his hands in the pockets of his old worn out jeans. He has a plain old white shirt on and combat boots.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison was just walking around. She was extremely bored. The dorm, and the Auditorium, were full of people. So she decided to just walk around, maybe she would check out the lake later on

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper has his beats on and has his music loud.he nods his head to the music as he walks.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally decided to work on her photography, she had been neglecting it since she got here. She was just about to snap a picture when a boy walked into the scene, She yelled out, "Hey, could you move over a little bit," trying to get him out of the shot

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He can't hear her because of the blasting g music in his ear. He thought he heard something but it must have been the music

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

There was no response. Ally walked over so she could ask him to move, "Hey, sorry, but I was trying to get a picture of the grounds, could you move just for a second?" she asked as politely as she could

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks down seeing a girl. He takes off the headphones "oh hey! Nice camera! Did you say something?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed, this time she was getting annoyed, "Yes. I did. I said I was trying to get a photo of the grounds but you were in the way so I asked if you would move. Just for a second," She started, "Sorry that sounded a little more rude than I intended it to."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"No it's all cool! I'll move"he moves out of her way

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She backs p and snaps the photo, "thanks," she said, "I'll leave you to whatever it was you were doing."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"no problem. I'm Casper by the way. What's your name?"he asked

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Allison, you can call me Ally though. Allison is just way to long," She replied

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"that's a pretty name"he smiled a smile that makes girls just melt

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," she said, "Yours isn't bad either." she returned the smile

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"why thank you my fair lady"he jokes around

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love that movie!" she said. He probably didn't even know that it was a movie, "Have you seen it?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"sorry I don't Watch movies much or t.v either"he says with a shrug but still smiling

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 04:42PM) (new)

"Oh well it's a musical, it's hilarious too," she said. "Are you into music?" she asked, continuing the conversation. She had noticed the head phones, which of course is what caused her to come over here and ask him to move

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Fliss had finally unpacked everything and was now taking the chance to have a look round the school. She had her camera with her. That way if she saw anything she wanted to paint she'd do it later looking at the photo.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally came from her dorm and saw FLiss walking around, "Hey Fliss," she said, and ran up to her, "How was your time with Zion?" she asked

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "It's was good, I guess," Fliss told her. "We went to The Workshop, but I left early 'cause I got tired and I'm not much of a dancer anyway,"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I've not been there yet," Ally said, "I don't drink or dance," she said. She probably sounded religious or something, but she wasn't

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(I have to go to my music lessons, I'll be back around 4)

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Okay see you later)
"I don't drink or dance either, I just went along with Zion," Fliss played back in her head what she just said. It sounded weak and needy to her, she hoped Ally hadn't noticed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, at least we have that in common," she said, smiling

((I am SOOOOOOOO sorry I didn't get back on! I lost track of time and I had so mch going on, :( Sorry!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe was walking back to the dorms with Rosalie, "It's a nice school," he said. He really wasn't a good conversation starter

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She wasn't used to talking to people "yeah its so beautiful"she says "so does your girlfriend ho here"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He blushed deep red, "Uh, I don't have a girlfriend," he said, "I haven't really gotten to know many people around here yet anyway," he said. That was embarrassing, he didn't know she was going to ask that,

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"sorry I just thought you had a girlfriend because your so....."she stops before she says anything to embarrassing

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm so what?" he asked, looking confused,

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"its nothing really"she says blushing even more

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," he said, looking down, "So what about you? you must have a guy out there," he said. Maybe she was free, he thought

(They've made it to the girls dorms let's move to her thread?)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay sure))

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (No problem Molly, happens all the time to me)

"I see you made it back to your dorm then," Fliss decided to move the topic of conversation from her just now. "So what did you an Casper talk about? or is it classified info that not even CIA can know?" she was joking of course, but Fliss had always been extremely curious.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8