Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

3 DAYS LEFT AND COUNTING!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 What are you looking forward to most in Clockwork Princess?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Will and Tessa!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2013 06:09PM) (new)

and Cecily and Will. I want to see what their relationship is like; will Will (haha) be happy to see her or wish she wasn't there? Will he be all protective and not let her fight or whatever?

Mary WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL! WILL!

Natalie Obviously I want to see WILL AND TESSA end up together! I'm sorry Jem/Tessa fans, but those two ending up together ain't gonna happen. And if they do, it would be a total lie because she isn't truly in love with Jem if she's in love with Will! I hate that Tessa and Will think they're doing the right thing, they're flat out lying to Jem, and Jem deserves way better than someone who's only half in love with him. I also really want to find out what the hell happens with the Silent Brothers and what leads up to that point. WHY would they become Silent Brothers? And if so, why aren't Jem, Will and Tessa together in TMI? I also want to find out what's going to happen to Jessamine. I know she's a cow, but I can't help liking her a little!

Olivia Quinn JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM! JEM!

message 7: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 There is no doubt about it... but Cecily and Jem are going to be together.... that way Will, Tessa, and Jem will all be related
It's going to be Harry Potter all over again!

Mary Amgeo3 wrote: "There is no doubt about it... but Cecily and Jem are going to be together.... that way Will, Tessa, and Jem will all be related
It's going to be Harry Potter all over again!"

I would like that ending a lot but I really doubt that it is going to happen.