Afterlife discussion

School > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 164 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What's this about?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina walked through the halls. She had to get to her first class wich was biology.

message 4: by B L Jones (new)

Damien breathes slowly and tries to mentally prepare himself for his first day as a young teacher. It isn't his dream job, but he needs something to do, and spending his life talking to his dead brother is going to drive him even more insane than he already feels.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina checked her watched and saw that she was going to be late. She started to fast walk towards the classroom.

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

Damien sped up when he realised he was going to be late, he runs a hand though his tousled black hair and wonders yet again if a black t-shirt and dark jeans are too casual for a teacher, even one who is only 21 years old.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina finally arrives at the classroom, to be 30 seconds early. She sighed and walked into the room.

message 8: by B L Jones (last edited Oct 05, 2013 04:21PM) (new)

Damien walks into the classroom and takes a quick look out at all the students who are still sitting down. His blue eyes also takes notice of the bloody ghost sitting by the window. After all these years of seeing ghosts Damien has got pretty good at ignoring them when he needs to, but his eyes will still be straying every few minutes anyway.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina then sits down in one of the seats in the back. She takes out a notebook and a pencil; she starts to draw.

message 10: by B L Jones (new)

Damien leans against his desk and waits until everyone is seated. The students seem rather subdued, but then again it is early. Damien struggles to think of the right way to start. he cant even look back on his days at school because he rarely attended.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina looked up and watched the teacher for a while, but then stood up and walked to his desk. She cleared her throat, "Excuse me." She stood in front of him.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

Damien watches as the girl walks up to him. She looks young and pretty. Damien was just about to introduce himself to the class, but screw it, if the girl had something to say, then he'd let her say it.
"Yes, are you alright?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina stared at him for a while. "I am Nina." She held out her hand. "You are new right?" She asked him. She hoped that he was.

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

Damien glances at her hand, unsure if that is really allowed. But he eventually takes it and shakes once. Her big blue eyes completely contrast with his much dark ones and he tries not to let the intensity of his own gaze intimidate her as it does others,
"Yes. I'm Dami-Mr. Emrys. Is something wrong Nina?" he asks with real concern, taking her in carefully.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina then lets go slowly. "No, nothing is wrong. I was wondering when we are going to start class. I am also a straight A+ student." She smiled and turned the other way; she walked back to her seat in the back.

message 16: by B L Jones (new)

Damien arches an eye brow and watches her sit down. He wonders if shes going to be someone he'll have to watch out for or not, his friend who also works at the school said he's come across a few of those. Damien takesa breath and then looks out over the class, slipping into a different more in control persona. He walks to the white board and writes his name,
"My name is Mr. Emrys, i will be your teacher this year, in my lessons feel free to ask for me to repeat things. I'd rather spend more time on something if it will actually help you than speed through everything." After that things go rather smoothly and Damien feels the class is going well, even the ghost begins to bother him less and less.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina starts to take notes. She started to like this teacher. I think that I will like this teacher. She thought to herself.

message 18: by B L Jones (new)

When the bell goes for the end of class Damien finishes off his latest information speal and tell the class that they can leave. One lesson down. His dark eyes stray to the girl, Nina, he catches her gaze and smiles slightly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina glances over at the teacher as he finishes his information speal. She stood up and walked towards the teacher. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

message 20: by B L Jones (last edited Oct 05, 2013 05:11PM) (new)

Damien itches to glance over at the ghost once more, but instead keeps his intense gaze on Nina to distract himself. He watches her with interest, his perceptive mind coming up with conclusions so fast. But he waits for her to say something, his expression open.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments ((sorry if my posts are short))

Nina finally stood at his desk. "Mr. Emrys, will there ever be any extra credit in this class?" She asked him politely as she moved back onto her heels and then onto her toes. She waited for his answer.

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

(Thats ok, sorry if mine are too long, i cant help it;)

Damien tilts his head and pushes some raven coloured hair back from his forehead in thought. Truth be told he hadn't even thought about extra credit at all yet. But he doesn't want to dissapoint her so he says,
"is there any particular type of extra credit work that you feel would help you, Nina?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina smiled, "Anything that keeps me up to an A+ on my progress report." She turned towards the door, she flicked her hand and walked towrads the door, "Bye Mr. Emrys."

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

Damien nods and smiles back lightly as she leaves,
"I'll keep that in mind, Nina"

(where do you want to go with this? x or just wing it?)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments ((just wing it)

Nina walked out of the room and down the hall towards her locker.

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

(fair enough)

Damien readies himself for a whole day of this, if he can survive iy. he remembers why he bunked off school so much.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina opened her locker, but then realized that she forgot something in the classroom. She ran back to the class room and towards the back of the room.

message 28: by B L Jones (last edited Oct 05, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

Damien looks up as Nina comes flying back into the room, for a moment he says nothing but then says,
"Nina, i know you're keen but my class cant have been that good", he smirks knowingly, unable to keep the amusement out of his voice.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina grabs her books, but then stops, "I am just getting my books." She smiled and then walked out of the room.

message 30: by B L Jones (new)

Damien shakes his head and calls out,
"Nina!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina paused in the doorway and turns, "What?"

message 32: by B L Jones (new)

Damien looks at her for a long moment and says,
"Is you're next class anywhere near the teachers staff room?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments "Yes, actually." Smiles and waits for him.

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

Damien nods and picks up his jacket,
"Come on then, show me on your way yeah.", he smiles at her as they begin walking.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina showed him the teacher's office. She smiled and then walked into the classroom right across from the teacher's office.

message 36: by B L Jones (new)

Damien goes into the staff room and sits down at a table, his next class won't be for a while, so he gets out a book. He can't help but wonder if all his classes will be a receptive as his one with Nina.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina arrives just as the bell rang. She quickly, but quietly sits down in her usual seat which was in the front. She sighed as she took out her notebook and a pencil. She started to do the problems on the board.

message 38: by B L Jones (new)

After a few more classes that go pretty well the last bell of the day rings and Damien is more glad than he could ever express. He feels even more eager to leave than most of the students.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments ((skip?))

Nina waits patiently until the final bell rings. She stands up grabs her books and heads towards her locker. She puts them into the locker and starts heading for the entrance.

message 40: by B L Jones (new)

(uh, yeah alright)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! You guys continued story just like that. Or did you guys planned it before hand? But either ways, that's something new.

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

Erif wrote: "Cool! You guys continued story just like that. Or did you guys planned it before hand? But either ways, that's something new."

We just winged it. If you want to rp, just say so ok x

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 45: by B L Jones (new)

Erif wrote: "Ok"

I replied on entrance if you want to rp

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

yep