Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > I need to correct the award information for Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Cole (sebastiancole) | 11 comments On the page for Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love by Sebastian Cole (that's me), I just listed it as having won an award for "ForeWord Reviews Book Of The Year." However, it should read that Sand Dollar is a finalist for that award, not an actual winner (at least not yet, anyway). Since I'm not a librarian, I'm not allowed to make any changes myself. Could someone please fix this for me? Thanks.

Sebastian Cole
:)

message 2: by Banjomike (last edited Mar 12, 2013 02:38PM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Sebastian wrote: "On the page for Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love by Sebastian Cole (that's me), I just listed it as having won an award for "ForeWord Reviews Book Of The Year." However, it should read that Sand Dollar is a finalist for that award, not an actual winner (at least not yet, anyway). Since I'm not a librarian, I'm not allowed to make any changes myself. Could someone please fix this for me? Thanks.

Sebastian Cole"

Done:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

Is the Debut award correct?

message 3: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Cole (sebastiancole) | 11 comments Yes, the debut award is correct, also. I was a finalist for that award as well. Thanks for your help!

Sebastian
:)