Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Hall > Auditorium

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
auditorium photo: auditorium auditorium.jpg

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2013 08:31AM) (new)

Ally was just walking around the school. 'exploring' she came in and just gawked. "It's huge in here!" she was amazed at the size of this auditorium. after her mind came back into focus and she was done looking around she left.

message 3: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex led Sophia into the auditorium, remembering how huge it was. "And here is the magnificent and grand auditorium, where singers, actors, and musicians alike join together in harmony." He snickered slightly, quoting his dad.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds fancy" Sophia chirped "I'll be playing here soon, I wonder if the pianos back there yet" she hopped up onto the stage and peered around

message 5: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"You play? What elective track are you on?" Alexander said, wondering if she was good or not. Of course she's good, dumbass, or else she wouldn't be here.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Music" she replied, wandering backstage

message 7: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Oh, okay," Alexander said, following her. He marveled at the beauty of the props covered with a thin layer of dust, wanting his camera so badly. "I heard that the piano was here already, from my dad."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Found it!" Sophia chirped, dashing to the back and tearing the sheet off of the grand piano "yessss" she grinned and sat down, plucking a few keys and closing her eyes

message 9: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Just from what he heard, the excitement and devotion Alex heard in her voice, made him want to burst into applause already. "You're pretty good," he said, a little bummed because he didn't see a guitar anywhere. That was the only thing he was good at--electric guitar.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia smiled with her eyes still closed "thanks Alex" she said, already starting to move her fingers over the keys, in one of her favorite pieces from Beethoven. The piano sounded almost erie in the empty space

message 11: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He sat down on a prop barstool, in awe. Alex searched around, looking for a guitar, and finally uncovered one, with an amp. Score! He plugged it in and played along with her quietly, laughing slightly at the dissonance.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia smiled as she heard Alex start to play, it actually sounded kind of nice, in an odd way. She played softer

message 13: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He heard her play softer, so he lowered his volume, not wanting to drown her out. "You're great," Alexander said over the music.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia struck a sour chord for fun "oh yeah?" She kept up the bad chord, giggling

message 15: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Yeah," he said, grinning and rocking out a power chord, one that was super ugly and hurt his ears.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia stopped her chord and covered her ears so she didn't have to hear his. Yikes.

message 17: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex then played a few chords, nice, mellow, but totally epic chords.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoo. That's better" she smiled at him

message 19: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Tell me about it." He stopped playing and sat on the barstool, laughing slightly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia started to pull the sheet back over the piano "that was fun"

message 21: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"You could call it that." A smile tug at his lips, and Alexander glanced at her. "So, what do you plan on being? After Terrence, I mean."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have absolutely no idea" Sophia said honestly

message 23: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Sorry. I went rock climbing with friends. Even though I climb competitively, they are SO much better than me.))

"Well," he said wistfully, "I've always wanted to be a film director. Or an actor."

message 24: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie ran into the auditorium, unaware of the other people inside. She was still barefoot and her camera was still around her neck. She ran into Alex and fell down. "Op! Oh, so sorry"she said, getting up. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb5... (no jacket, batman hobo bag instead)

message 25: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex felt someone run into him, and he spun around. It was Nessie. "You okay?" he asked, a little annoyed. His jerky side was showing through.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia watched from next to the piano. "Yikes" she muttered. That girl must've been really distracted, since they were both backstage and sitting down. How did she not see him?

message 27: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alexander made sure she was okay, and shot a quick glance at Sophia. He heard more footsteps just beyond the curtain, and they were getting louder.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia chuckled and hid behind the piano, grinning

message 29: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

In walked Alexander's father, Principal Prescott. "Alexander! What are you doing back here? And with...a girl?" he said, noting Nessie., not seeing Sophia. "Wait. You're Nessie. Hold on...your dorm was messed up--you'll be in GIRL'S dorm 2."

Alexander watched his dad leave, then walked over to the piano. He leaned over it, chuckling slightly. "Hey," he whispered, "You can come out now."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia grinned at Alex "so you know the principal?" She asked, combing her dark hair with her fingers

message 31: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He nervously laughed. "Yeah. We know each other, but we're not close. I mean, he...he's just difficult--err--a difficult person to be around." Alexander looked at the floor, then at the spot where Nessie was standing, right by the barstool. "Hey, Nessie, you should probably check out your dorm."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia nodded "sounds very complicated." She looked to Nessie and nodded a bit "I hope your roommates are cool, mine are so far"

message 33: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex sort-of groaned. "Haven't met mine yet. Well, I met one...kind of."

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) When Nicole entered the room, she realized there were two people already there. "Hey guys."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally came up behind Nicole, "Hi everyone!" she said

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Looks like we've got a party here now" Sophia muttered, smiling at the newcomers "hi guys"

message 37: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex inwardly groaned. "Hi, everyone," he said in a fake-cheery voice, "I'm Alex."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"We already met. Are we interrupting?" she asked, she didn't want to be rude,

message 39: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie quickly stood. "Um... Alex, I got some shots at the dock and thought you'd like to see them"she said, turning on her camera.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have to go. I'll see you all around," She said. leaving the Auditorium

message 41: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Um, okay," he said to both, wondering if his dad would come back into the room. He walked over to Nessie and cradled her camera, flipping through the pictures. "These are decent, you just have to work on your angles. See how this had the harshness of the angle catch the sun? If you had held the camera in the opposite angle, it would've reversed the effect. Seriously, though," Alex said, "You should go see your dorm. You never know who you have."

message 42: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "We'll, thanks for the advice. Bye, see yah later"she said, taking back her camera. Nessie left the auditorium and went to her new dorm.

message 43: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alexander instantly went back to playing guitar, except he swapped electric for acoustic and started strumming a mellow tune.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia walked over to Alex and poked one of the strings, screwing up the tune

message 45: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He looked down at her. "Funny," Alex said, poking her in the ribs and smiling slightly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not trying to be funny, stupid. That girl likes you. Ness-something. I mean like like. As in" she drew a heart in the air with her fingers

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicki stood where she was, crossing her arms. Sure, this Alex guy was hot, but MAN was he rude at times.

message 48: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alexander rolled his eyes, and pretended not to hear. Just like last year. I really like Sophia, though.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia narrowed her eyes "if you don't respond I won't speak to you ever again." She said, crossing her arms

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta was already behind the curtain before she heard the others speaking out on stage.
Perfect.. She thought rolling her eyes, before stretching off her legs, grabbing her ankle and pulling it above her head.
Before she walked out to the side of the stage, glancing to the multiple stage occupants.

« previous 1 3 4