Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Heart of Terror
This topic is about Heart of Terror
Can I review your book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 18 comments I am getting low on fiction on my kindle. (Wow! I am trying to read it all and review it.) So, can I read your book and review it? I don't have much money to buy books, sorry. I have to save my money for food and rent etc. (I hate being poor.) My book review blog is TracycraftChristianWriter.

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam Funke | 19 comments I'm looking for reviewers for my new christian fiction series The Apocalypse. Send me an email to AuthorPamFunke@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Operation Dark Angel: The Rise of Nicolaitanes Balac, Book 1
Operation Dark Angel The Rise of Nicolaitanes Balac, Book 1 by Pam Funke

The World at War, Book 2
The World at War, Book 2 by Pam Funke

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 7 comments I don't know if you enjoy reading middle-grade mysteries, but if so, I could send you a free Kindle copy of my book, The Delaware Detectives. Let me know - dana@danarongione.com.

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 18 comments Thanks. I have a series of two books to read for review now. I will try to let people know when my docket gets light again.

message 5: by Yvette (new)

Yvette Dempster (YvetteRD) | 1 comments I've written a controversial book on grace called THE ADOPTION (Whose You Are = Who You Are). It's a non-fiction book I wrote after coming out of 5 years of suffering from daily anxiety attacks. It's controversial because I've discovered many Christians don't understand the incredible life-transforming power of the Gospel and this book will challenge mind-sets. It's taken straight from scripture.

If anyone is interested I will send them a PDF copy to read. Thanks in advance. It's my prayer that people will be blessed and encouraged as they read it.

message 6: by Wendi (new)

Wendi Gordon (wendigordon) | 10 comments Yvette,

I'd be interested.

message 7: by Theodora (new)

Theodora | 1 comments If you'd like I can absolutely send you a PDF file of a great book a good friend of mine wrote called "Gods Love" . This is his amazon link http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Love-Spiri... . Let me know if you are interested.

message 8: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Clark (elijahclark) | 2 comments Thanks for reviewing books. Anyone can get a free copy of my book at the link below. Its also available to purchase in most places. You can also read it right here on Goodreads.

Here is the download link for other devices: http://www.thebaristabook.com/special...

Here is the goodreads link: The Barista