Breaking Point (Joe Pickett, #13) Breaking Point discussion

New C. J. Box out today!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mike New C. J. box book out today -- Breaking Point. #13 in the Joe Pickett series. Been hooked on Joe's adventures since I first learned about them may 3 years ago. Got it to read on my Kindle, hope this one is as good as we've come to expect!

message 2: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo I agree. I only learnt about this guy recently and have read all 12 so far. Looking forward to being able to get this one at the library. CJ Box writes a great novel. Bring it on!

message 3: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Excellent. CJ Box's writing is addictive! Looking forward to being able to get it at the library.

Mark Linton Really enjoyed this one, maybe his best one yet, based on a true story and indicates the craziness of the Federal Government, specifically the EPA. Very good book

Gwen Goble-Bartzen Just finished Breaking Point, another winner!

message 6: by Vicki Renee (new)

Vicki Renee Anybody else crack up laffing when Farkus discovers he's drinking between the antlers of a dead and rotting elk? Lots of humorous sentences that had me chuckling amidst the terror...

Gwen Goble-Bartzen Any other Joe Pickett fans also read Longmire? How about Charlie Moon?

message 8: by Vicki Renee (new)

Vicki Renee I tried Longmire and did not care for the author's prose (Walter somebody?). Tried watching it on AMC (or is it A&E) and didn't like it either.

June Just finished reading Breaking Point and loved it! I think it's his best work so far. 5 Stars!

I read book one of the Longmire series and couldn't get into it, though I did hear the next books are better. As for the TV series on A&E, I saw one episode and it was okay. He doesn't compare to Joe Pickett though!

message 10: by Vicki Renee (new)

Vicki Renee No he sure doesn't! I liked BREAKING POINT, too. Did you read NOWHERE TO RUN? Do you like John Sandford's PREY books? I'm reading his latest, SILKEN PREY.

message 11: by June (new) - rated it 5 stars

June Vicki wrote: "No he sure doesn't! I liked BREAKING POINT, too. Did you read NOWHERE TO RUN? Do you like John Sandford's PREY books? I'm reading his latest, SILKEN PREY."

I think I read every CJ Box book!
As for John Sanford, I didn't like one of his I read a long time ago so never tried any more. Maybe I'll give him a try again.

Susan Mills Wilson C J Box is a great storyteller. Loved this book.