Indie Book Collective discussion

What's New > WOO HOO AMAZON BREAKTHROUGH AWARD

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 42 comments Congrats, Dianne! I'm there, too, in the romance category. What a fun ride. Enjoy the day!
-Darlene

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...

message 2: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Holloway | 51 comments Congratulations to both of you, Dianne and Darlene. I'm so happy for you. Hope you make the next level also.

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Congratulations, Dianne! I bet it's a great feeling.

Congrats to you, too, Darlene.

Wishing you both the best.

message 4: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus White | 24 comments Congratulations :)

message 5: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Wonderful achievement! Congratulations!!

message 6: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 42 comments Thanks, everyone, for the kind wishes!

message 7: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Riddle (jsriddle) | 30 comments Big Congratulations!!!! The accomplishment on the inside feels wonderful I am certain. And champagne, great way to celebrate

message 8: by Wanda (new)

Wanda Porter | 19 comments Dianne, Congratulations! I look forward to reading it.

message 9: by M.T. (new)

M.T. Miles (mtmiles) | 12 comments Dianne wrote: "Just have to share with everyone that my book, Blue Coyote Motel, amzn.to/SO8uIjm, was chosen for the quarter finals of the contest. I'm still in shock, but will probably celebrate tonight with a g..."

Congratulations Dianne and best of luck.

message 10: by Gea (new)

Gea | 1 comments So cool. Congrats!

message 11: by Miles (new)

Miles Gentry (miles_gentry) | 76 comments Fantastic! Nice work, and congratulations.

message 12: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Riddle (jsriddle) | 30 comments Congrats!!!!! Bubbly for you!!! (and a sip from me)

message 13: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Peterson (tanyajpeterson) That's terrific!!!!!

message 14: by Dave (new)

Dave Knop (goodreadscomdavid_knop) | 3 comments Wow. An honor, indded. Congratulations.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

When do we hear the announcement of your win? :D