Vampires discussion

RP folder > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A dark forest that rests on the borders of town

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Byron entered the forest with blood on his mind. He closed his eyes and concentrated on any heartbeat and he popped his eyes open as he sensed one far from his right.

message 3: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments Annabelle just entered the forest. She was sensing another vampire close enough.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran to the source of the heartbeat and saw a deer 50 feet away from him eating dead at its feet. He closed his eyes again to focus to being where the deer was and when he opened them he was only 2 feet away from it.

message 5: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments She felt someone heading straight toward her with speed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He took the deer by the neck and he fed on it quickly because he sensed that he was not alone in the forest anymore. He drained the deer and he lsid it on the ground softly.

message 7: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments Annabelle could smell the blood all over the place. Luckily, she could tell that it wasn't human, but from an animal. She was always trying to resist to the human blood, but sometimes she couldn't help it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Byron inhaled deeply and what he got was another vampire. He went to the source because he scented her uniqueness and he saw her back walking away from him.

message 9: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments Annabelle sensed the other vampire from behind her and turned. And she saw him, she could tell that he was very handsome!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Byron was about to approach when she turned suddenly and what he saw pleases him because her unique scent goes in hand with her delicate features. "Hello," he greeted her slowly.

message 11: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "Hi, i'm Annabelle" she said smiling and giving him her hand to shake.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Byron," he simply said as he took her hand. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a soft tone.

message 13: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "I was going to ask you the same thing, but I guess you were the one who was taking a drink before. I smelled the blood. Are you ok? "

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am now," he answered as he realized he still held her hand in his so he quickly let it go, "Back to my question, what are you doing here?"

message 15: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "Actually I was looking for someone, but I guess he isn't here".

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded but said nothing. He was really mesmerized by the slope of her neck and her upturned nose but most especially her eyes which was shining.

message 17: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments Annabelle was thinking about how hot he was, he would surely look good shirtless! and omg his eyes, so blue! she didn't know what else to say and she felt a little awkward.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"So..." he trailed off as he caught her staring at him. He smiled at her and asked, "What is it?" He folded his arms to his tight black shirt he was wearing.

message 19: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "What do you mean?" she asked

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're looking at me like you find me delicious to eat," he said seriously. He was joking but wants to know what her reply will be.

message 21: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments She laughed. "Oh yeah? I think you are the one looking at me like i'm your favorite blood type or something!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it really obvious?" he teased her as he laughed with her.

message 23: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "I think it is" she said biting her lower lip

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you can't keep me from being attracted to you, Ann," he told her softly.

message 25: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "Mm..maybe not!"she said smiling

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's wait and see," smiling back at her. He shifted his stance so that he could lean on a tree.

message 27: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "So are you going to sit like that forever then?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm no seating, I'm leaning, stupid," he murmured under his breath.

message 29: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "Hey, I heard that asshole!" she almost shouted angrily at him

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"So sorry if I hurt your feeling you nincompoop," he said in a snide tone. "I may be attracted to you but you sure are stupid."

message 31: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "You are the only stupid one here, jerk!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked at her, "Yeah, try insults now to make you smarter than you really are."

message 33: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "Are you always a smartass?"

(we are not really 'fighting',are we?)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(no :])

"Yes," he answered in a smug tone. He went to her and leaned closer. "And I see that you are not."

message 35: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments she slaped him

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 37: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments (ok :/ )

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((last post b4 i go. let's continue this tomorrow))

His head slipped back and he smiled at her gesture, "You shouldn't have done that, sweet pea," he whispered as he took her lips with his and let all his hanger and excitement be in that kiss. He pulled her closer and he slipped his arms around her waist ans he ravaged her mouth with his tongue.

message 39: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments (ok :))

she put her hands around his neck and kissed him back.At first with small tiny kisses and then hard exploring his mouth with her tongue.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He was surprised that she actually responded to his kiss. He pulled her even closer until they were pressed against one another. He let his tongue tangle with hers and they were like that until he was out of breath. He gave her one last kiss then pulled back. "Now that's what I call foreplay," he whispered.

message 41: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments She laughed "So..you expect more?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really," he teased. "You, do you expect more?"

message 43: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "Na..i don't think so" she teased him

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed in mock impatience as he let her go and went back to leaning, "I guess I didn't expect you kissing me back," as he shrug.

message 45: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "well, I didn't expect YOU to kiss me in the first place, and don't call me stupid ever again!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I promise but if you call me Yours," he flirted.

message 47: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "You are so full of yourself, aren't you?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He held his hands up and answered, "I really am but to tell you the truth I'm attracted to someone for the first time in a very long year."

message 49: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 207 comments "and i guess that you hadn't have sex for a year, too? that's why you are attracted to me?" she said half teasing him and half meaning that. she was a little angry.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the hell are you talking about?" he snapped. He cross his arms and raised any eyebrow to her, "You don't even know me and you make judgments and I am a..." he whispered the last part.

« previous 1