Karina Halle Addict's Support Group discussion

Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1)
This topic is about Darkhouse
Experiment In Terror Series > Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B I'm gonna start this book this weekend. Feel free to join the discussion :)

message 2: by Bren (new) - added it

Bren yay!!! will comment.. love this series i think more than Sins...

T.H. (thsnyder) | 12 comments Team Dex!!

message 4: by Bren (new) - added it

Bren yes TEAM DEX.. lol...

T.H. (thsnyder) | 12 comments I started the second book, but not too far yet.

message 6: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B Another team discussion going on with this book??

message 7: by Bren (new) - added it

Bren on second book too tyf...

i love that more people like these.. i felt all alone... :(

MARTA... there won't be and issue with this series.. and PERRY reminds so much of FRED..i love these type of girls..

message 8: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B If you guys wait, I'll join in on the second book

message 9: by Bren (new) - added it

Bren Marta wrote: "If you guys wait, I'll join in on the second book"

k i will..i have to finish PF today and start OES

message 10: by Bren (new) - added it

Bren and i am only 10% in for book two.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Oh so Marta when are w starting first book?? This weekend?

message 12: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B Yeah how's Saturday?

message 13: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B Bren you gotta read The Tied Man on Friday too!

message 14: by Bren (new) - added it

Bren o see. than yea.. will wait for you..:)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) I haven't read the Tied Man yet...I'm still trying to find someone to loan it to me so I don't have to buy it..lol

message 16: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B I can loan it to you girlfriend.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Marta wrote: "Yeah how's Saturday?"

Ok sounds good. I may start Friday night b/c I'll likely be driving all day Saturday unless my hubby goes with me and drives. :)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Woohoo sending you my email :)

message 19: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B I think your Friday night will probably be my Saturday morning, so it's all good.

I just loaned you TTM. When are you starting that?

message 20: by Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 08:09AM) (new)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Oh true...Lol! I got it thank you! I never asked you before b/c I just assumed you couldn't loan me on amazon b/c you weren't U.S....Umm I'm reading Wild Man by Kristen Ashley and I think I'll start Tied Man right after so likely tomorrow afternoon/evening...Or I may wait until we finish the first EIT so I don't have to stop it...

message 21: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B Just read TTM first. I'll wait for you

message 22: by M. ~ B&B (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B Oh and don't tell anyone, but I've got a US account lol. I was there this summer for 3 months and had to order something from amazon. I used my temporary address and never got around to changing it to The Netherlands when I got back

Barbara (barbie78lopez) | 2 comments This series started my obssesion! Is soooo good! My favorites series are Fever, Kate Daniels and EIT. Love it! A needtoreadnow series!

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Marta wrote: "Oh and don't tell anyone, but I've got a US account lol. I was there this summer for 3 months and had to order something from amazon. I used my temporary address and never got around to changing it..."

nice :)

message 25: by Su (new)

Su Ridley | 2 comments HI I had a great weekend reading the Darkhouse. Perry and her family dynamics are excellantly put together. Her first meeting with Dex is just brill, I think I would have wet my knickers!
By the way what's flaming? Group rules say no flaming...

message 26: by M. ~ B&B (last edited Mar 18, 2013 02:26AM) (new) - added it

M. ~ B&B Flaming is kind of like insulting each other. I think we're okay in that territory lol.

Su, we are such big slackers, because we read The Tied Man, Mystery Man and Leo this weekend. Starting Darkhouse today! I'm 3% in but I'll have to wait until I get home so I can continue. Long day at work ahead!

message 27: by Su (new)

Su Ridley | 2 comments Thanks for the explanatiojn of flaming. I am such an innocent! How could I have got to 53 and not known that. Meanwhile, I have sent you a friend comment.

message 28: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa (lee723) Darkhouse is free on Amazon today -

http://www.amazon.com/Darkhouse-Exper...

Crystal Huff | 20 comments I have read the whole series so far and am so impatient for the next book to come out. I cannot wait to see what happens next. The characters are so flawed... and so fun!!! And Dex... yum! I wont say a word about any of them though, seems like you all are just starting the series!

.chel. (itschel) | 105 comments finished Darkhouse, I must say ... I do like Perry a lot.

Marcie Chel, Perry is awesome. Dex is gonna grow on u w/each book. I just ordered the 3rd book. I can't wait 2 get me some more Dex! :)

.chel. (itschel) | 105 comments @Marcie: I plan on reading the third book tonight ... I heard it's one that'll make me like Dex

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 71 comments .chel. wrote: "@Marcie: I plan on reading the third book tonight ... I heard it's one that'll make me like Dex"

Oh honey, book 3 is when I was finally sucked in, hook, line and sinker. All boating puns intended.

.chel. (itschel) | 105 comments @Laura: I'm 40% in and I'm all ready liking it more than the first two

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 71 comments Yeah ... that happens. Just wait. Also make sure you read the novellas. :-)

Amy Johnson | 2 comments Wondering if you HAVE to read the novellas?

.chel. (itschel) | 105 comments oh okay, I haven't read any of the novellas yet but I plan too especially since "The Benson" got mentioned in book 3.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 71 comments Amy wrote: "Wondering if you HAVE to read the novellas?"

YES. Read all the novellas. Very important info. IF you want to skip one, you can skip The Benson. The rest, especially Old Blood, give you needed info.

And really, The Dex Files & And with Madness are in Dex's POV, why wouldn't you want to read those?

message 39: by Amy Johnson (last edited Jul 08, 2013 07:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Johnson | 2 comments :) Ok thanks!! I've read up to #4

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 71 comments Then you are good. If you need a reading order let me know, but they are pretty well labeled here in GR, read the order of release :-)

Crystal Huff | 20 comments the novellas are way important. and reading Dex's point of view is awesome! you won't be sorry you read them and they are short so it won't take long! Enjoy!!