Karina Halle Addict's Support Group discussion

Artist's Trilogy > Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy 1)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lee723) Discussions for Sins & Needles made here.

message 2: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Can we fastforward to May please?

message 3: by Bren (new)

Bren yes... please book gods...bring this earlier..

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Marta wrote: "Can we fastforward to May please?"

Ooh we need to add a discussion topic for Shooting Scars...

message 5: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B We will when it's released. We should buddyread that

message 6: by Bren (new)

Bren yes.. and one for perry and dex..

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lee723) Yep, we'll set up a discussion topic for SS next month so we can hype it up.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Marta wrote: "We will when it's released. We should buddyread that"

Yep will do!

message 9: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericasreading) Just joining the conversation, but just curious as to what you think Javier meant by saying they could have come to a "compromise" and she didn't have to leave? Compromise??

message 10: by B.J. (new)

B.J. (bjharvey) | 1 comments Just finished this book and holy hell, I need Book 2 stat! The last few pages broke me, I know why she did it, and how it is 'justified', still heartbreaking.

♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥	 (sashasberries) | 65 comments @ BJ... yes... and I think it proved that she was a better person that had grown as well...

message 12: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Erica which part was that?

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Huff | 20 comments I cannot wait for Shooting Scars to come out! After reading the end of S&N... sigh. I have to know what happens!!!

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (closetreadingfanatic) | 1 comments So I'm new to this chat, but I'm so glad I found others who are as obsessed with Karina Halle's books as I am. Just wanted to put my own thought out there, did anyone get the impression that maybe Javier knew more than he was letting on. Maybe not that she was after Trevor, but maybe he'd seen her spying on him those few weeks before they met. Oh and I'm kinda team Javier, I really love bad guys. I understand though why many wouldn't, just a personally weird choice of mine!!!!!