Twilight Saga discussion

Gerneral > Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can talk about anything you want to talk about.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm so glad your apart of this group. How to you like it?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Guys please invite your friends to join this group. I would really like it if more people were posting.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you all please invite more people to this group. It's not as active as I'd like.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 55 comments I was wondering what you guys thought about Breaking Dawn since everyone always says its so inappropriate I think it's okay for ages 8 and up if you have mature kids but if the kids aren't mature I'd say 14 and up what do you guys think?

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 55 comments I think that it has more to do with the maturity of the kid but if you take most kids in the world I'd say 13 would be a good age for most of them

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Come on people we need to be more active in all the topics!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone have an ebook or PDF of Mark (House of Night) that be willing to send me?

message 10: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 77 comments I did twilight marathon yesterday @ a friends sleepover yesterday it was so funny we where all saying the words wiv Bella nd Edward...I was like FREAKS LIKE ME YOW!!!!!!...there was only one Team Jacob she was pissed MAHN...

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 55 comments Watched Breaking Dawn today and read New Moon!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Breaking Dawn is my favorite! I really don't like New Moon.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Breaking dawn PART TWO is probably the most exciting part of the whole series!

message 14: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 1 comments Twilight was my introduction to Young Adult books and the supernatural/romance genre, and so I loved it. I looked past every crappy aspect of the book and thought it was amazing. And then I read other more great books and realized that I really hate Twilight, and it sucks. I guess that I can thank the series though, as they did introduce me to the YA genre and supernatural stuff.