Proud Of It! discussion

Serious Stuff > Questioning?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I think it's natural to be curious right? I have never acted on my curiosity though. Maybe I never will, only the future will tell.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Yep! For now I just support others!

message 3: by Florentina (last edited Mar 20, 2013 02:21AM) (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments Yep every1 needs it..

message 4: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments :)

message 5: by Summer (new)

Summer (wildskf) I've never really questioned it. I've known from a young age that I was sexually interested in girls.

I only dated boys to be 'normal' in junior high and high school. But it didn't feel 'normal' for me... it felt awkward, weird, and wrong.

I don't have anything against guys. I have lots of guy friends, but sexually I'm just not compatible with men.

I am curious about the people who question though, and I'd love to read some experiences and stuff.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I tried dating a guy last year, but I had no feelings for him and I haven't been attracted to any girls. I think I may be asexual.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Or you just haven't found the right person yet, that you're interested in. Just give it time, maybe it will happen.

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) I've been questioning for a while. But it's more the opposite of what people would expect. I know I prefer girls, I'm just questioning over whether I could ever see myself with a guy...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessy wrote: "@L. I say that if you have the feeling in your gut that you are asexual then maybe you are. I've never met an asexual but have no problem with it."

The thing is that I don't know. Truthfully, I don't really know what love feels like.

message 10: by Summer (new)

Summer (wildskf) L. *メルトダウン* wrote:

The thing is that I don't know."

Just keep an open mind. When you go looking for love, it is love that ends up finding you and in the most unexpected places. You'll know when you've found it; the feeling is unmistakable.

message 11: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (beth_ess_xx) | 3 comments I consider myself bi because I am attracted to men though the idea of having sex with them is just weird, even kissing feels awkward compared to with girls when it's just more comfortable, does that make sense?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that makes sense

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm here too if you need to talk

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

If you ever need a male perspective or opinion or just to ask that question which has been bugging you....I'm here. :0)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm straight but I have a few gay friends and I love them and really don't care what their sexual preferences are. We're all people, right?

message 16: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments Yep we are @Kyle

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Amen to that, Florentina. ☺

message 18: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(*_*)

message 20: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments I ask myself dat same qtion Jess..

message 21: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments Yep i knw u do gurl nd ur gonna do a hell of a job... nd to be honest i think their is a lot of LGBT activist out their people er nt jst listening to them...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a rebel and proud of it. A non conformist, I will always be myself and never try to fit someone else's idea of who I should be.

If you're a rebel/non conformist, say CHEERS!!

message 23: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments @Jess Yh

message 24: by Summer (new)

Summer (wildskf) Kyle wrote: "
If you're a rebel/non conformist, say CHEERS!!"

CHEERS!

Althought it's really more like my "give-a-shit" meter broke and I don't care what people say about me now, haha. :P

@Flo, I just tell them "I'm here, I'm queer, now stay out of my bedroom and leave me alone."

message 25: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 510 comments @Summer lol..

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ive thought of acting on my curiousity but havent.......probably never will since the only girl i like is as straight as a straight edged ruler *sigh*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm here if you need to talk

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks mack :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome:)

message 30: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I have always questioned why i am like i Am, my mistakes, and a lot of other things, but I never act on my curiosity because:

Curiosity killed the cat

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't know what I am. It keeps me up at night, it tears me apart and it makes me worry. I thought I liked guys, I don't know. I was always closer to girls and wanted someone I could always have with me. Then one day first day of high school I walked into home room and there was this girl and I suddenly felt really wierd inside. I'm not girly I'm not like a total jock either though, I'm more... Weird, or something. But anyway, there have been more times when I've seen girls and I just kind of felt... This is so difficult. Aaaanyway I don't really get jittery around guys as often but I think I probably have liked them at points. So I don't know. I've read books and articles and nothing is helping. I just want to know what I am!

message 32: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angeltrin1) | 17820 comments Mod
Being a teenager is all about trying to figure yourself out. NEVER let that bother you! You might be bi, but whatever you are don't let it be a problem.

message 33: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) | 67 comments I'm so confused it's not even funny

message 34: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) | 67 comments I'm pretty sure I'm no but people will tremble me "it's just a phase" or "everyone has tendencies" It probably doesn't help that I'm surrounded by people who donate support lgbt community and my parents are homophobic

message 35: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Aaron{{REBLAST}} wrote: "I'm a rebel and proud of it. A non conformist, I will always be myself and never try to fit someone else's idea of who I should be.

If you're a rebel/non conformist, say CHEERS!!"

cheers

message 36: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 1 comments I'm questioning.