YA Bookaholics discussion

Archives > Dimitri .vs. Adrian

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) Okay, you Richelle Mead fans, who's it going to be?

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth YOU CAN'T DO THIS TOO A PERSON !!!!!!!!!

seriesly I could never choose between them

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) :D

I know, its extremely difficult. But some people may want to pick a side.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) For me, I'm a huge fan of Adrian. Both he and Dimitri are two of my romantic interests in YA books, but I love Adrian's wit and flaws. He's underestimated by everyone (with a few exceptions) when he's a really great guy. He has grown so much throughout the Vampire Academy series and the Bloodlines books. He is extremely romantic and loyal. I'm so glad that Richelle Mead created the spin-off series with him and Sydney in it because although I really like him, he just doesn't fit as well with Rose as Dimitri does. But he's perfect for Sydney because they have their own, huge obstacle to overcome in order to be together, and they just feel right together.

message 5: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (electricfire) Adrian is soooo hot with his snarky Comments! And Dimitri is soo controlled. U can't do this to a person! I LOVE them both!

message 6: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 65 comments I always wanted her to pick Adrian i just feel like he was so patiently waiting for her while he funded her trip to find another guy.

message 7: by Joe (new)

Joe | 1 comments I would def say DIMITRI!!! no offence to Adrian-Lovers. maybe its because dimitri has a major role in VA...

message 8: by Vahhaba (new)

Vahhaba | 86 comments Well In Bloodlines Adrian has a major role in it!
ADRIAN ALL THE WAY!!!

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine (MissWinterly) | 4 comments Spoilers!

D: Dmitri...I love Dimitri but then he goes and pushes Rose away! And what he says to her...smh. Poor Adrian though :(

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I know I love them both but I can't believe he pushed Rose away either and Adrian is fine now so It's all good

message 11: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 429 comments Dimitri
there doesn't have to be a reason why because his love is undiscribable.

message 12: by Rhea and Rory (new)

Rhea and Rory James (rheaandroryjames) | 62 comments I was all about dimitri but then Adrian stole my heart. I love how he visits her in her dreams. I do think she would be better suited with dimitri though. Rose and Adrian might be too wild together :)

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) Adrian belongs to Sydney, so I wouldn't want him with Rose. :)

He's such a sweet guy.