SHERlocked discussion

Games and Stuff > Word Challenges

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 552 comments Mod
In this discussion you can create a challenge for people to challenge each other at. The first challenge is; try to make a sentence with Sherlock being said in it at least 5 times.

Sherlock looks on Sherlock's blog, The Science of Deduction, and sees that another Sherlock has commented pretending to be the real Sherlock on Sherlock's login details.

Now you have to try and beat 5 Sherlocks per sentence.

message 2: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) | 620 comments Mod
Lol, this is awesome. A Sherlock fan can own a lot of Sherlock memorabilia, such as a Sherlock scarf, Sherlock coat, Sherlock hat, Sherlock magnifying glass, or a variety of jumpers like Sherlock's friend, John.
7. Beat that!

message 3: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

This is so sherlock-ed, you can own many Sherlock souvenirs, such as; a Sherlock coat, a Sherlock hat, a Sherlock scarf, Sherlock t-shirts, Sherlock detective gear, and a lock screen on your phone saying I AM SHERLOCK-ED that comes from Sherlock BBC series, Season 2, A Scandal in Balgravia, the aweome Sherlock tv series.
10. Beat THAT!

message 4: by Emily, Heichou (new)

I shall certainly try.

Sherlock laughed at the new Sherlock show on TV, Elementary, because Sherlock from Elementary was nothing compared to BBC Sherlock and his Sherlock deductions were not up to Sherlock standard and all the Sherlocks - BBC Sherlock, Peter Cushing Sherlock, Jeremy Brett Sherlock, and Conan Doyle Book Sherlock (not to mention all the Watsons) were vair disappointed in the non Sherlock-ness, also sorry to any Elementary Sherlock fans, but I needed more "Sherlocks" and I have only seen BBC Sherlock and Elementary so I couldn't say anything bad about any other Sherlock series.

16 Beat THAT!!

message 5: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Hmmm, why don't we start the grape competition. Try put as many 'grapes' in your sentences.

message 6: by Emily, Heichou (new)

I'll try my best sir. (Shall we make the rules allow things like grapey, grapeness etc.)

Grapes are often eaten, as they are a very grapey source of grapeness and grape lovers eat a lot more grapes than people usually do, whether they're green grapes, purple grapes, dried grapes, or liquid grapes, and another pastime is putting grapes over your eyes like the very grapey Martin Freeman does, again, these can be green grapes, purple grapes, dried grapes or liquid grapes, thought it is not recommended to use liquid grapes.

message 7: by Emily, Heichou (new)

16 grapes.

message 8: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

Lol, you can use other longer words, as long as they have the word grape in order within the word. eg; (grape)ness. See what I did there!

message 9: by Emily, Heichou (new)

Cool

message 10: by Jessica, sie sind das essen und wir sind die JAGER (new)

lol