message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Anne | 87 comments Mod
Scarlett walked in looking around.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett walked up to Kayla. " How do you do? Im Scarlett Nelson. Whats yours?"

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett gave back a nice ferm hand shack. " Im new hear anything I should now about this town?" Scarlett said glaring at the hand saw as if it would take human form and saw her in half.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

" Great! I'm having a Welcome party at my pent house in a few hours. If you want to come." As she pulled out what looked like a hand crafted invitation that said in bold letters,"Welcome".

message 6: by Victoria (new)

" I think i saw them over there in abig basket. Hope you can make it. and if you wouldnt mind inviting others to come i would love to get to know everyone in the town."

message 7: by Victoria (new)

" Im a nurse in training, but i haven't found a hospital near by that i could work at. Have any suggestions?"

message 8: by Victoria (new)

"OK nice chatting with you!" as she waved goodbye to Kayla.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 28 comments Mod
Marilyn walks in and looks around looking for a place to work

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett rushes back in to talk to Kayla."Kayla i almost forgot to tell you..."

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett intercepted. " Im Scarlett Nelson"

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 28 comments Mod
Marilyn looked at the other women " Any one know whare one can get a job "

message 15: by Victoria (new)

" Yes i forgot. before the party all the ladies are invited for tea when you are ready you can head over. And i heard your name is it Marilyn? If you would care to join us at my Welcome party that would be delitful." As Scarlett gave a smile to Marilyn.

message 17: by Victoria (new)

"Tea for the ladies at 3:45 p.m and a Welcome party at 4:10 for all, invite your friends." She said with a smile.

message 19: by Victoria (new)

"Your very welcome!See you then!" She finally exited and waved good~bye.

Marilyn turns to Kayla " Whare's the hairdress or solan around hare " she tosses her long black hair over her sholder

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Rosaline walked in, wearing a god awful dress. At least she could wear something comfier when she got home. She was looking for various items, she was trying to build a dog house for Frost.