Science Fiction Aficionados discussion

Upload
This topic is about Upload
Self-Promotion > Finalist in Science Fiction for the Foreword Reviews 2012 Book of the Year Award

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (last edited Mar 12, 2013 05:09AM) (new) - added it

Mark (markproxy) | 12 comments Just found out today that my novel, Upload, is a Finalist in Science Fiction for the ForeWord Reviews 2012 Book of the Year Award.

Curious about the other finalists in Science Fiction? I was, so I compiled a list of Goodreads links to the books and their authors. Here's the list on my Goodreads blog.

What is this award? In their own words, "ForeWord's Book of the Year Awards program was created to highlight the year's most distinguished books from independent publishers."

If you're looking for some good fresh sci-fi, this seems like a great place to start!

message 2: by mark, personal space invader (new)

mark monday (majestic-plural) | 1275 comments Mod
congratulations, Mark!

message 3: by Mark (new) - added it

Mark (markproxy) | 12 comments Thanks! The winners will be announced June 28, at the American Library Association Annual Conference here in Chicago. A librarian friend of mine is planning to go with me anyway, to show me around and introduce me to people -- it would be quite the added bonus if Upload were to win while I'm there.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Upload (other topics)