Divergence discussion

The Movie! > OFFICIAL CASTING FOR CHRISTINA, TORI, AND CALEB IN DIVERGENT MOVIE!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simona (new)

Simona Dananajová | 18 comments Finally! That's awesome :)

message 2: by Samina (new)

Samina  (livingthroughliterature) | 4 comments They chose really good matches for these characters. I always imagined Tori being a little older looking than Maggie Q, but I guess that's who they wanted to act out her role in the movie. Overall, it looks awesome, and I can't wait to see the movie.

message 3: by T.J. (new)

T.J. | 34 comments Oh wow, Tori and Christina are exactly how I imagined them to be!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think these guys will be really good in the movie! And Caleb seems spot on.

message 5: by TL (new)

TL (tl394) They picked the perfect people for Tori and Christina if you ask me! :)

message 6: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice (beatricelo) Have you heard that theo James Will play four!?!??? I think he is way to old! :(

message 7: by Simona (new)

Simona Dananajová | 18 comments Yeah. And I have to say that I'm giving him a chance and if I see him suck at playing Four, then I'm going to cry...

message 8: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah | 42 comments I HATE the actor supposedly chosen for Four. I'm definitely not going to see the movie. it looks like a joke compared to the book.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dang. They decided. Well, he was in Downton Abbey (if anybody else watched that show) and I think he's a good actor. I'm a little disappointed too, but I hope he owns it! And I'm excited for the film. :)

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky I don't like him! :( he's nothing like I imagined :/ I'm totally disappointed :( but maybe he will surprise me and he will be good :) but I just don't see him as Four :(.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Brighton wrote: "Dang. They decided. Well, he was in Downton Abbey (if anybody else watched that show) and I think he's a good actor. I'm a little disappointed too, but I hope he owns it! And I'm excited for the fi..."

I love that show! He was good at acting that one episode he was in

message 12: by Kendall (new)

Kendall | 1 comments I think all the actors playing the parts fit except tris and four. Shaliene and theo look NOTHING like they should! :'(

message 13: by Crowleaf, Watch the Movie! (new)

Crowleaf | 394 comments Mod
None of these look like I thought they would but I'm sure they'll do great anyways. I just hope that Caleb can convince me of being my favorite character in the movie too.