Young Writers discussion

Urban Fantasy > Crazed Monster or Crazed Mask

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trey (last edited Mar 12, 2013 09:37AM) (new)

Trey Lawrence (travion) | 5 comments I am writing a book, where the main character is half shadow demon. I am at the point where he looses complete control. the out of control form is has a crazed personality that is always laughing and unpredictable. I am trying to decide how he will change. Should he change form to a black monster or a masked figure. the monster has no eyes, a smile the reach from ear to ear, a long lizard tail that can be used like a monkey, and constantly shifting skin. the mask figure wears a mask similar to a Japanese demon mask with no eye and a long smile. it also wears a cloak of black mist. in the mist he can get any type of weapon he need. when you choose one, I would appreciate if you could give me a rumor name for this form when they people first see it.

message 2: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons | 161 comments The masked one scared me more than the monster one.

message 3: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I am soooooo lost. Can you put this in...proper sentence structure?

message 4: by Trey (new)

Trey Lawrence (travion) | 5 comments Taylor [formerly Timothy] wrote: "I am soooooo lost. Can you put this in...proper sentence structure?"

sorry about that, sleep deprivation can do that to me. i hope this is better.

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I'm going for the first option. Thanks for the clarification. :)

message 6: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 8014 comments I'd say use the masked one.

message 7: by maddie (new)

maddie (nightgems) Def the second one. You should call him the 'Black Shadow'