Matthew Davenport's Q&A Page! discussion

Would you rather?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raychel (new)

Raychel | 6 comments Would you rather... have a spaceship or a time machine? Read or write? Watch T.V. or movies? Eat cake or ice cream? Have a dog or cat? Play pictionary or charades?

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert Reynolds | 5 comments That is not right. I want them all...:(

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Davenport (spazenport) | 19 comments Mod
I'd want a time machine, and I'll tell you why. Stocks. With a time machine I could save up tons of money by playing the market, but not just for today, but so that I could speed ahead to the future and use the money to see if a spaceship would even be necessary. At least with a time machine I know that we have a past to go to, but with a spaceship there might be no one in the universe to visit...and what if they don't communicate the way I do? It'd be horribly uncomfortable trying to send my thoughts into a mass of jelly just to discover that the real alien was the lump of rock right next to it.
As for read vs write: Probably read, although reading always encourages me to write. I like falling away. Tv vs movies? Tv. Shorter bursts, longer stories. Always a dog. Charades...with a jelly and rock alien species.