Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > ║♔║Cøld Aḯя and Heartblade~! Unknown; Unknown

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments OMG, HIII.
So, what do we do from here? Is it only us that can roleplay in this thread?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Well, people can join, but only with the group member's permission. And usually start with Cherries. Do you have any in mind?

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Hmm, well, we should have it Hetalia-based. So I'll have Cara/Texas as one.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Well, of course it's going to be Hetalia based.... who would be cherrie? Should we have it some sort of family fluff where Cara is being big sister-ish like she already acts around Missy or would I attempt to rp a guy?

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Haha, well, I'm fine with Cara being sisterly to Missy. If we have need for a guy, we could ask some people if they would roleplay with us or something

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Yeah! That'd work! Or we could throw in some random dude if the occasion calls for it. Anyway, do you have a topic in mind? We could do something like Hetalia Town, or some topic... I'd have to look on one of Heta's rp to find a big list....

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Yeah. O_O Well, I was thinking somewhat of the "World Academy" thing, or Gakuen Hetalia.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments That'd work! Let's see... Missouri would be in Junior year-ish, other wise the tenth grade.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments So then Cara may be in the same grade, just in the older age group.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Yep! So~... do you want to start?

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Sure~!

Cara was in her school uniform, hating the fact she could not wear her hat. Pouting slightly, she looked at the bluebell bracelet. At least she could wear that. Looking around in a bored fashion, Cara saw that there were hardly any people out in the halls.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abigail had just gotten out of class, her teacher had dismissed early and Abby was glad about that, she hated long leasons, or sitting down for tests... or sitting in a class room for what ever reason, Abby spotted her sister, Cara, and ran over to her smiling, "Hiya, Cara!"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara smiled, glad her younger sister had come to talk to her "Hey! So, what's been up with you lately, anything goin' on in your life?" She raised an eyebrow, hinting at boy trouble and the usual high school drama.

message 15: by Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (last edited Mar 11, 2013 08:37PM) (new)

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments And it flew right of her head, "Um... I just have a paper for history, but that'll be easy!"

(( Btw, welcome to the world of 1x1's... you have completed the tutorial. ))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments ((:D Awesome~! *fist pump*))

Cara nodded "Alright... But what about personal stuff going on, stuff besides school work." She was being nosy, but hey, it was her younger sister.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Still flies, "Um, I don't have any plans with friends today or anything..."

(( :D ))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara sighed exasperatedly "I mean, have you had any trouble with boys?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Missouri blinked in confusion, "No...? Why would a boy giving me trouble be any different than a girl giving me trouble?"

(( Btw, just a warning, but I might disappear because I got tired, it's 11:12 here! ))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments ((Lol, only 9:16 here~!))

"No, I mean do you like a guy?!" Cara almost yelled out for the entire hallway to hear

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( :P I'm not sure if I should say lucky or shrug... I'll do both... Lucky! *shrugs* ))

Abby blinked for a moment, then a light pink dusted her checks as she shaked her head, "No. I don't like anyone... But, why would that be a problem?"

(( *face desks* btw, do you know if it's shoke or shaked? ))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments ((LOL, it's "shook"))

"Well, I didn't necessarily mean "problem", I meant the usual boy drama. Do you know if anyone likes you?" Cara asked

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( *repeatedly face desks* ))

Abby shook (HA!) her head again, slightly giggling, "Why would someone like me? I'm childish and small, I even look like a kid! I'm more like the little sister of the school!"

(( I'm gonna go to sleep now, night! You should go to sleep, too if you've got school in the morning. ))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments ((Yeah, I'm going to soon. Night~!))

Cara laughed and raised an eyebrow "Everyone has their type." She narrowed her eyes once more at her younger sister "Are you sure you don't like anyone? Or at least think they're cute?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby shook her head, "Not really. I don't think about that stuff when I'm from class to class."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments "So, you've never thought that?" Cara didn't believe her

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby nodded, then smiled at her sister, "I'm weird like that!

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara sighed "What about friends? Are they okay?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments "Yeah!" Abby replied, "They're great!"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara smiled "That's good to hear"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments "Akira got in trouble earlier for eating a cupcake in class, though," Abby said to Cara, giggling.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara laughed "Yep, that's her"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments "She tried to hide but she had crumbs all over her face and everything!" Abby continued.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments "Akira isn't too good at covering her tracks"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby shook her head, "Nope~!"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments "Have classes been difficult for you?"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby shook her head, "Just Algebra, but that's supposed to be hard, right?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara nodded "It's my least favorite subject"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby smiled, "So~, what are we doing today?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara shrugged "I was thinking you had an idea"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby thought for a moment then asked, "Can... we get ice cream?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara nodded, smiling "Sounds like a good idea"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments "Yay!" Abby cheered, "Ice cream!"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments "Okay, what flavor do you want, I'll pay"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments "Um... Chocolate!" Abby replied.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara nodded "Alright. Let's go to the cafeteria"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby smiled and nodded, then she started walking down the hall to the cafeteria.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments Cara bought the ice cream and handed Akira the treat

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Abby took the ice cream and ate it happily.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 218 comments "Is it good?"

« previous 1