dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 16 comments Mod
Why is this not allowed,

But this is,

Someone tell me why the first pic isn't allowed,

yet the second pic is

message 2: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 18 comments Cuz they think anime is cartoon and it's easier to rp with someone who is real.

just an FYI anime is NOT an cartoon!! u know how ugly a cartoon is?!?!?!?

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Anime is a very refined and evolved form of "cartoons" that take a lot of practice to draw. Taking a picture requires about two seconds to take and about five minutes of "training". Anime is an art form that could (and should) someday be in museums.

message 4: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 18 comments I luv anime too...never watched Soul Eater b4..heard of it, but it's not my type of anime...

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

You guys ever seen Yu Yu hakusho?

message 6: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 18 comments Heard of it...but never watched it...

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

awwgh it was amazing

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) You guys should watch Hetalia! It is both hilarious and educational. Okay, slightly educational. ;)

message 9: by Kevin/Akio (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 6 comments Hetalia!?!?!?!?! What!?!?!?!?! Are you crazy!?!?!?!?!

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 4 comments Is it not good, or good?

message 11: by Kevin/Akio (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 6 comments Hetalia is...not good at all! It try to make war look cute and some of the stuff there is ridiculous! Plus, they made a freaking joke about the Nazis! Who does that!?!

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 4 comments ......Remeber, Sea Froakie, Every one has their own opinions

message 13: by Kevin/Akio (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 6 comments Right. But I think that's just not right...Sorry.

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 4 comments I've never seen it. So IDC.

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) I don't think Hetalia was originally meant to educate people, just make fun of history. Also, the part about the Nazis is part of the first or second series, which is called the "Axis Powers" and the Axis Powers wouldn't want to make themselves look bad....And Sea Froakie: you are right. The Nazis are not to be joked about.

message 16: by Kevin/Akio (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 6 comments Lady Alexandra wrote: "I don't think Hetalia was originally meant to educate people, just make fun of history. Also, the part about the Nazis is part of the first or second series, which is called the "Axis Powers" and t..."

True.

message 17: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) (It is! :P)

message 18: by Norman (new)

Norman | 2 comments Little Johnny ~Titi's Little Brother~ wrote: "You guys ever seen Yu Yu hakusho?"

Yes yes.. And YEEES!

message 19: by Norman (new)

Norman | 2 comments Pathic Italy gave me 20 migraines and another 10 anneurisms. I couldn't make it past Ep. 12. Ow my head... And it's been more than 6 months.