Cahills vs Vespers Agents discussion

Day of Doom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #6)
This topic is about Day of Doom
DAY OF DOOM DISCUSSION!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

rupinl | 72 comments THIS IS ALL ABOUT DAY OF DOOM! I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS ABOUT THE BOOK! IF YOU ARE TOO, DISCUSS WITH ME!!!

Godwin I quite agree with you. The book was horribly written; the author, trying to write in teen slang and utterly failing. And the characters? Totally out of character? I mean did David Baldacci even cared to read the series, or was he only given a brief-and not so good-overview of the characters and the main plot? And if it isn't obvious, the series did not end with a big BANG that I was expecting. -_____-

rupinl | 72 comments Same here amy once said (and I almost quote) "jake is so hot! And smart! And hot! It was like reading a fanfiction! And because he killed nat and evan he greatly changed the plot, amy has one less boy to deal with and ian is more vulnerable

Godwin While I was okay him killing Evan and Natalie, because I ship Amy with Jake, it's how he killed them that pisses me off, . It's like:

"I know! Let's kill Evan and Natalie just for the heck of it"

Not only did he killed two of the main characters, but he also totally killed the series.

I'm not really so keen reading his other books now that I've read this. He is now in my list, along with Patrick Carman who wrote The Black Circle (Book 5 of 39 Clues Series 1), of "Authors Who Should Never Return to Writing 39 Clues EVER!!!"

BTW my favorite was Shatterproof

rupinl | 72 comments lol well i thought i shipped Jamy, but then after this book i realized how much of a diehard AMIAN i am. I completely agree with you. i hated the fifth also, but number 6 was REALLY good with irina's death.

Shatterproof was my favorite too

Godwin Yeah. On the bright side, Jude Watson will be writing the next book of the next series.

rupinl | 72 comments hopeully she can come to the rescue, we can always count on her lol

Godwin or Korman or Lerangis

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments Wait he killed EVAN HE KILLED EVAN WHAT THE HECK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Or Rick! Rick was the one who got me into this series!)

message 10: by Micky (new)

Micky The | 1 comments Sorry for disobeying the rules..but...
THE GIRL MUST RANT!
I DETEST THE BOOK
SO SLOW
he made amy into a.....girly girl. I LIKED INDEPENDENT AMY!!!!
WHY MUST HE KILL EVAN? NOOOOOOOOO I LIKED HIM HE WAS FUNNY AND maybe ADORKABLE to my standards...hehehehe
ANYWAY IT WAS LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN CARE.
NATALIE SHOULD HAVE GINE DOWN KICKING AND SCREAMING AND THRETANING TO SCRATCH EYES OUT, NOT JUST ZAP AND DEAD.

WORST BOOK EVER. BYE.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i wish Natalie didn't die.

Rebecca Bixby | 4 comments Anna wrote: "i wish Natalie didn't die."

I know right? She was one od my favorite characters, so was Evan.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite characters... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!