Phoenix Academy discussion

Year 11 Dorms > Dorm Hallways

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Thorn walked down the hallway, looking for his sister.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose strolled down the hallway, she read each door name and kept walking. A guy was at the end of the hall and sme smiled to him "G'Day" she said as she made her way up to him

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thorn nodded at her. "Have you seen a Rose or..." He closed his eyes and thought. "Bryce any where? I need to find his dorm."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Walking past them Ember Rose looked back to her piece of paper, she stopped walking and looked ahead of her before turning to the other end of the hall and back to ahead of her, she didn't know where her dorm was and she was getting jittery.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's with my little sister. I need to know where she is." Thorn said. He was very protective of Rose.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you. But my sister and scrabble? It takes quite a man to get her to play board games." Thorn said, his voice still low.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have sensed something different about my sister, and she has done about everything except for that." Thorn said calmly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thorn stood next to her and nodded his thanks.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thorn looked i nover her shoulder, his eyes widening.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose heard some yelling and walked down to see what was happening, but barely a meter away from the door she turned around knowing that it would have been an invasion of privacy to just walts in and see what all the fuss was about. Instead she stood there and re-read the paper over an dover to try find the directions to her dorm

message 12: by Kat (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:50PM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily walked down her hallway heading to her room. She wasn't the only one in the hallway for once. She knew the academy by heart though since she'd been here for 3 years.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose continued to stare at her paper clulessly

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) On the way to her room Lily saw a girl holder a paper in her hand looking lost. She walked over to her. "Hey you lost?"She asked.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ' oh my god thank you ' she thought to herself "Yea, I am... can you help me find this?" she asked handing over her paper

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She took the paper from the girl and looked at it. "Oh yeah no problem."She answered.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Thanks" she smiled to her "I'm Ember Rose"

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Lily."She said smiling back. "Follow me."She said then heading in the direction of the room.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose followed her to the room "Ok, I know where it is now" she smiled "Thank-you"

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily stopped outside the room and faced the Ember Rose. "Your welcome."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "How long have you been here for?" she asked

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "I've been here 3 years."She answered.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "It's my first day" she smiled awkwardly

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "I figured since you couldn't find you room."She said with a laugh.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "true" she laughed

message 26: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "So what brought you here anyways?"She asked.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Here in the hallway?" she asked before realising what she was actually asking "Oh, my hole family is 'different' and I was sent here and all my family is everywhere else, either on holidays, schooling or moving out, you?"

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She shrugged. "Nothing really I just felt like coming here instead of going to new york were the rest of my family moved to."She answered. No way was she telling this stranger about Kyle.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "My brother may come here" she shrugged as well "But he is still at home"

message 30: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She nodded. "Yeah my brother would have come but he still isn't old enough he's only 8."She said.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I have many brothers and sisters" she smiled

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Its just me and Jamie."She said. Use to be Me Jamie and Kyleshe thought sadly but made sure she had no outward sign that she was sad.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "well me eldest brother, his name is Dylan, he is 20. Then there is my sis Kyla, who is 19, my twin brothers Jordan and Hayden who are 18, my twin brother Ruben, then there is my younger brother Zac who is 16 and my younger sister Carla who is 15" she said breathing out " we have a big family"

message 34: by Kat (last edited Mar 14, 2013 03:48PM) (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah you do."She said wistfully. Wonder what that's like She thought to herself.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to punished my dammed sister." Thorn answered in his low voice.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Crystal Ivashkov! wrote: ""Yeah you do."She said wistfully. Wonder what that's like She thought to herself."

"it's pretty wild tho, but it's great having so many around you" she smiled answering her questioning face

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

*Cori* wrote: ""Hey! You are not going to do something like that to your own sister, don't, c'mon, i'm hungry," she said walking down the hall."

"She has been an idiot." Thorn whispered, then rolled his eyes and walked after her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"We were angels. Wild was a term for humans only." Thorn said, raising his head.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Thorn rolled his eyes and walked after her.

message 40: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Hazel ~ J wrote: "Crystal Ivashkov! wrote: ""Yeah you do."She said wistfully. Wonder what that's like She thought to herself."

"it's pretty wild tho, but it's great having so many around you" she smiled answering h..."

"Yeah I imagine it would be."She sighed.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "What do you do here?" she asked trying to change the subject

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) She shrugged. "Whatever really."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Huh" is all she said as she looked around to take in th surroundings

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Yeah I know. It looks like a regular old boring school."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I wouldn't know" she smiled "this is my first time at school"

message 46: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Lily eye's widened in surprise. "Oh wow! So you've never gone to school like at all?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember Rose let out a small laugh "Yup, never been to school... my family taught each other"

message 48: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "Ugh lucky school sucks its sooo boring plus you have teachers telling you what to do all the time!"She groaned. "I can't believe your stuck here now."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I know, but I asked to be here"

message 50: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) "You asked?"She said shocked. "Why in the world would you do that!"

« previous 1