Phoenix Academy discussion

Phoenix Academy > Rooftop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 213 (213 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie intertwined their fingers as they made their way up to the roof. Once on top, he looked out at the great view.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiled and spread her wings "It's a beautiful day."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is it like to fly?" Jessie asked quietly, turning Gwyn so she was facing him

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "It's amazing." she says smiling dreamily. Then she grabs Jessie tightly and soars into the air. "This is what it's like."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie let out a deep breath, laughing. "This is amazing! Why do you ever come down?" He added, his eyes wide

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "It's harder to find a reason to everytime I fly." she says and flys straight up above the clouds.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie says quiet, feeling the rush of the wind in your face. "This is.. Amazing." He whispered, beaming at Gwyn

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I know." she whispered back

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie nodded, smiling. He closed his eyes, energy flowing through him

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiles and swoops low over the ground

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments Yeva walks on the roof top loving the feeling of the wind and sky above her

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn soars back up and lands on the roof. She releases Jessie and walks over to Yeva. "Hello, I'm Gwyn."

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments " Yeva " she smiles and then some vines creep over her feet and legs

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie stands up and walks over to the two girls. "Hello, I'm Jessie." He held his hand out to shake hers, a smirk resting on his face.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn raises her eyebrow at the vines

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments Luna looks down and scowls " Damn vines " Then she shakes his hand

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie chuckled, slipping his hands into his pockets.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments " It seems i cant shake them off there worst in the moonlight " Luna says

(( She dosnt know shes a nyhpy ))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn leans on Jessie "Do you know how heavy you are!" she asks "I'm exhausted."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Excuse you! I'm like a feather." He gave her a dignified look. Looking at the other girl, he raised an eyebrow. "What's your special quality ?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Here." Gwyn uses her powers to remove the vines.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Here as in Pheonix Academy or here as in the roof?" Gwyn asks

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments Luna feels kinda lost with out her vines " The Academy "

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Alice wrote: ""Excuse you! I'm like a feather." He gave her a dignified look. Looking at the other girl, he raised an eyebrow. "What's your special quality ?""

"A feather that weighs a ton!" Gwyn exclaims

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "You'll figure it out eventually." Gwyn reassures her and smiles.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments " Will you be my Friend wow that sounded first gardeish " Luna luahgs

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Of course I'll be your friend." Gwyn smiles

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Yes, It's beautiful." she replies staring up at the full moon.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn stretches out her wings and lays down cocooning herslef in them

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments Luna stands sooking in the moonlight haveing a light glow to her

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments her black hair liftes up and she screams and a bust of light come from her chest

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn jumps up and away from Luna startled by her screams and light in the dark silent night "Are you alright?" she asks

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((cool))

Gwyn looks skepticaly at Luna "What just happened?"

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments " I Dont know " she say " I...I think i just got a power " she has a beautiful glow around her

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Well it seems to be one heck of a power." she remarks drily

message 39: by Bryen (new)

Bryen Duncan ((Does someone want to RP with me?))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 131 comments Flowers bloom in Lunas hair and vines crawal up her hars and curles around her upper arms

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((Yep, you are welcome here))

Gwyn spreads her wings preparing to fly

message 43: by Bryen (new)

Bryen Duncan Jeremy walked onto the big open roof, he looked over to see two people, he flashed a bright smile and walked over to them, he was the new kid, he had known he was a witch/vampire for years but he had just 'come out' to the world and was brought to this school, he wanted to meet more Mystics (His word for magical folk) He was so exited to meet new people

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your becoming a plant!" Jessie laughed warmly, commenting on Luna's new powers. He sat next to Gwyn, doing a little head nod at the boy. "Finally another male." He sighed teasingly.

message 49: by Bryen (new)

Bryen Duncan Jer stopped dead in his tracks, he was staring straight in the face of a god, the guy who just acknowledged his was so cute, he went through his thought quickly trying to find any hints of a rainbow, he found nothing, he was straight, he frowned a tad, but kept walking he held his hand out to the guy "Hey i'm Jeremy Fox Croft, but everyone calls me Jer or Foxxy, im new here, 11th grade, witch and psychic vampire hybrid"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie shook his hand firmly, a small smile resting on his face. "I'm Jessie Jordan, I go by Jessie. I'm a wolf and I can read people's thoughts when they are thinking about me." He added the last part, having already read the boys thoughts about him. He was flattered by them, but he was still straight. Jessie gave the boy an apologetic smile.

« previous 1 3 4 5