The Walking Dead discussion

Off Topic > What is your zombie apocalypse "safe house?"

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 8 comments Last season the group holed up on a farm, this season it's the prison. Ok, so the zombie apocalypse has happened...what would you use as your safe house?

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 8 comments So, for me...the farm would be out. Yeah, it's isolated, but it's too exposed. You'd have to always have a lookout. The prison is much better, at least you could get some sleep without worrying that you're gonna wake up to someone chewing on your leg. But, for me, I'd probably head to an old Catholic church. Most of them are made of stone, they have big, solid, heavy wooden doors, stained glass windows that are usually pretty high up (at least not at ground level), and most of them have a belltower that would be a good vantage point for a lookout. Also, a lot of them have kitchen areas in the back, or basement, for church functions. So..yeah...that would be my place to go.

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (jobrooks) | 15 comments That's cool. I always thought to do what Morgan did and just stay cool. My house would be okay I guess. It's got bars over the windows and pretty sturdy doors. Then again the walkers can't climb. So of you get up on your roof with a sniper and keep guard. You could be good.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (fives) | 26 comments Mod
What I would use as a Safe House would have to be a store (Like Wal-Mart) where there is food and clothes and medicines, but being in a very big store wouldn't be the best idea, because 1. Zombies could be anywhere. 2. Other people could get inside and steal supplies or kill one of the people you're with. 3. Someone in your group might get lost... I'm not very sure actually where I would make my safe house!