Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

What do you think will happen in Clockwork Princess

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ama (new)

Ama Can't wait for the next book in the infernal devise series-- clockwork princess!!! What do you guys think is going to happen? Are Tess and Jem going to get married?
Whats Will going to do?

Gabby I think...that I will cry...for sure :)

message 3: by Ama (new)

Ama lol XD. I probably will too.

Claudia the Night Owl Will and Jem will get together and live happily ever after.

Sophie In Clockwork Princess, I will end up dying. Either
a) Tessa doesn't get Will and Will doesn't get Tessa
or
b) The book ends (which it will) and I will be left wallowing in a world without the magical idea of William Herondale *sigh*.

It's a lose-lose situation guys. I'll be happy if Tessa gets Will, but I'll be sad to know it's the end of their story :(

Beth Jem might die and i think Tessa will be immortal. I dont think there is going to be a happy ending. I think the ending will be indifinte.

Beth I want her to end up with Jem but that wont happen

message 8: by Ama (new)

Ama Claudia(WildShadow) wrote: "Will and Jem will get together and live happily ever after."

YES!!!

Olivia Quinn I think, Mortmain will try to kidnapp Tessa again but that wont work with the protection of Will and Jem!
Maybe them Mortmain will get angry and take all of the demon drug that Jem needs to stay alive and he will say something along the lines of "if you don't give me Tessa then Jem will die" and then Jem might sacrifice his life for Tessa and he will die! which will be really sad if that happens and i will cry!

Team Jem Forever!!!

message 10: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara WE WILL ALL KNOW IN 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< and I want tessa to end up with both of them, parabatai should know how to share :P

Olivia Quinn Tara wrote: "WE WILL ALL KNOW IN 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< and I want tessa to end up with both of them, parabatai should know how to share :P"

Hahaha!!

Melissa I got mine today :)

message 13: by Ama (new)

Ama Mel wrote: "I got mine today :)"

WHAT!!!!! HOW?

Melissa I don't even know how, amazon said it was coming on the 19th. Got home from work to a package and as soon as i saw the cover i jumped up and down like a little kid.

message 15: by Ama (new)

Ama Sooooo luck XD!! I'm get mine on the 21st :P

message 16: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally cant wait till it comes out here, should be out in another week or so

message 17: by Luna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Luna I'm planning on getting as soon as its out, I will cry if Jem & Tessa marry-I'm Team Will, but I have been thinking either way she will out live Will & Jem according to The Frog like Lady at the Lightwood's Party (Grr, Can't remember what they called her. ) I know if she going to live for a longtime you might as well love aleast couple people right? Right now I've only read a little of What Cassandra gave us.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I HOPE she ends up with will other wise...