Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Nook - Your Personal eReader > Upgrading from the tablet?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalbella77) Hey Everyone! I currently have a Nook Tablet but every time there is a new product out I really want to upgrade! I am wondering if it's worth upgrading from the Tablet to the HD or HD+? I have been googling but can't find a lot of info on what the differences between the old tablet and the new HD's. Would love some insight!

message 2: by Lilah (new)

Lilah Chavez (lilypadchavez408) | 55 comments I know what you mean, just when I bought my tablet, the new HD came out ... gggrrrr. I've gone into B&N, the new HD is much lighter, and also it has a feature where you can buy movies like how the kindle does. processor is better. I however am going to wait for a yr or so just till they get all the kinks out though. you know how it is anything new will always have kinks .

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (emtmelissa) I used to have the tablet and I find that the HD is faster. That's always a plus!

message 4: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 80 comments I have both the Nook tablet and the HD+. I find on the HD+ the picture quality is better, lighter, faster internet and I lovd the way movies look on it. Both are great.