Well Trained Mind Readers discussion

BAW - week 11

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Mccormack (robinmccormack) | 39 comments Sorry I missed week 10 somehow. Armchair traveling through South America and highlighting books from that continent. For this week picked three books about venezuela and hugo chavez. Also doing a readalong of Hopscotch by Julio Cortazar.

I finished Tana French's The Likeness. So good!

message 2: by Cleo (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:16PM) (new)

Cleo (cleopatra18) | 274 comments I'm reading The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov. So far it is quite quirky and I'm having to think hard to follow it (not a bad thing) but it certainly has promise and many excellent reviews!

message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali (aliall) | 4 comments Finished Pride and Prejudice (for the umpteenth time) and now onto Oliver Twist. I have been reading an abridged version to the boys, so I had a preview and am familiar with the story from movies.

Also still slogging through the Iliad. I am going to make this a priority and try and get through a chapter a day.

For my Newbery books, I finished Number the Stars and am now listening to Surviving the Applewhites on audio.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Master and Margarita (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mikhail Bulgakov (other topics)