Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Archive authors stuff > Authors ! Want to promote your new book? - I can review and promote on twitter for free!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasia (new)

Kasia James Dear Sara and Patrick,

Sounds wonderful! One copy of 'The Artemis Effect' is now winging it's way across the sea to you. I do hope you enjoy it.

Any qusetions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give me a buzz.
Thanks!
The Artemis Effect

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Parnell (sherryparnell) Hi Sara-

I checked out your site. You state that you will review books published in the last three months. Would you consider a book if it were published longer?

Thanks,
Sherry

message 3: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Hunt (staceytianna) | 16 comments This sounds awesome! I'm actually looking for reviews for my ebook The Adventure Begins, and I'll be selling it for FREE on Smashwords for a limited time in preparation for its release in paperback next week!

GENRES: Science fiction, Fantasy, Action-adventure

DESCRIPTION: Meldrick, the Master of Death, has gathered to him four crowns - the means by which he will be able to rule the world as the lands each crown belongs to slowly falls into darkness without its power source. All he lacks is the destruction of the legendary trinity of the chosen ones, prophesied to protect the world. From him.
In the tropical paradise known as Somerton Island, young Kale Dillans finds himself faced with an immense task, as the title of the Chosen One Leader is given to him. He must leave his home and make a perilous journey with the rest of the chosen ones, Elison Hart and Tyson Smith, across the broken lands of the shattered planet to return peace to the world eventually leading them straight to the territories of the Master of Death. There they must stop Meldrick forever and foil the master in his evil purpose.

SMASHWORDS LINK: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Thanks in advance!
The Adventure Begins (Cascade Adventures, #1) by Stacey T. Hunt

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Rydder (ThomasRydder) | 81 comments Hi Sara...

I'd love to have my debut thriller "The Clearing" reviewed. It came out March 1st, and I can use all the help I can get :)

message 5: by Gaelen (new)

Gaelen VanDenbergh (gvd11) | 8 comments Mine is on the way. Thanks, Sara!

message 6: by Gaelen (new)

Gaelen VanDenbergh (gvd11) | 8 comments My book was published in February. Will you still review?

message 7: by Gaelen (new)

Gaelen VanDenbergh (gvd11) | 8 comments Sara wrote: "Gaelen wrote: "My book was published in February. Will you still review?"

Of Course, no problem ::)"

Great. To what address should I send the book?

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 20 comments Sara wrote: "Hey all!
Get your book reviewed, posted on facebook & ill even promote it on Twitter for free. There is no charge for reviews or posts. You can submit your book here: http://promote-your-books.blog..."

Hello Patrick and Sara.
What a nice thing to do!
I have a new books that just came out and I would love a review. It is Living in the House of Drugs - a memoir I wrote for a recovering addict and alcoholic. If you're interested, I can give you a smashwords coupon.
Thank for the wonderful service!
Christine
Living in the House of Drugs

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 20 comments Oh - just noticed you want a paper book. I'll have to wait on that one until a sell a few more books.
Thanks though!

message 10: by Nick (new)

Nick Hupton (nhupton) | 9 comments Sara,
You mention you won't do reviews of children's books. I assume that means picture books, not middle grade or YA, right? I would like to have my publisher send you a copy of my second YA novel, The Ridge if that is ok.

Thanks,
Nick Hupton
www.nickhupton.com

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary Rowen (maryrowen) | 16 comments Hi Sara,

This sounds amazing! Thanks so much. I see that Gaelen (above) has the same question as me: my book was also pubbed in February. Is that OK with you? (I know you said it's OK for Gaelen, but am afraid you might be getting swamped.

Here's a link to my book.
http://www.amazon.com/Living-by-Ear-e...

If you're interested, I'll send a paper copy.

Thanks!
Mary

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary Rowen (maryrowen) | 16 comments Thanks Sara! I'm shipping a copy of Living by Ear from Amazon UK. However, when I fill out the delivery info, it asks me for a phone #. Do you want to message me privately to give me that? I just added you as a friend on Goodreads.

message 13: by Nick (last edited Jun 19, 2013 10:33AM) (new)

Nick Hupton (nhupton) | 9 comments Great. My publisher will send you a copy.

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary Rowen (maryrowen) | 16 comments Hi Sarah! Did you receive it?

message 15: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Ash | 25 comments Hi Mary. I am making a list of book reviewers to submit my new book, "Hellraiser—Mother Jones: An Historical Novel", which is planned for release September 22. If you are interested, please let me know and I will send you whatever you need.

And thank you for what you do. It matters!

message 16: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Ash | 25 comments OK Sara. Been there. I'll have it in ebook form hopefully this week. Anxious to get it to you. Thanks a million.

message 17: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Ash | 25 comments Thanks Sara. Hoping to have the physical book in hand by the end of next week. Btw, Mother Jones is/was Irish.

message 18: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 453 comments Hey Sara I have a question, How does promoting on Twitter do? Does it fair pretty well. A few of my friends have said they get good publicity from it. I am considering it so I am listening to what people have to say about it.

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary Rowen (maryrowen) | 16 comments Thank you, Sara, for your great review and all your tweets! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Mary

message 20: by David (new)

David Wright (david_wright) | 1 comments Do you review nonfiction (investing) books?

message 21: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Moore (kevinjamesmoore) Download a free copy of The Go-Go Girl right now here on Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... It will be available till Jan 7

Escape. Tess has stolen $100,000 and two bricks of heroin from the owner of the go-go club she dances for in Rome. She asks her ex-boyfriend Kevin to fulfill the promise he once made to help her at any time and anywhere. Together they try to avoid being pursued around Europe, and they bend, twist, and crack under the pressure of chasing the feeling of freedom. Tess and Kevin succumb to the heroin as their only escape from the reality of being on the run as the boss of the club tracks them. They are never certain if they are getting closer or further away from their dreams of being free and if they will be able to get away.

message 22: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Kaplan (jamielkaplan) | 10 comments http://www.amazon.com/Online-Innocenc...

Here is my book, "Online Innocence". It's free to DL for one more day and I would appreciate a review. :) Here is a synopsis of it:

In the world of the Internet, you never know who you just might meet. Kaleigh Evans is a 16-year-old high school student who goes online and meets a friend she thinks is the same age as her, only to meet up with him at a local cafe and finds out that he is actually 30 years old. She tries to escape but he takes her hostage in his basement. Her parents become worried and call the police to start a search for her. The news of her disappearance even makes the news when the cops finally get a lead on where she is. They find out, after a lot of resarch, that the guy she met, has done this to girls her age, for several years and tries to track him down and rescue Kaleigh.

It's my very first book so I'm very proud of it :)

Thanks a bunch!

Jamie Kaplan

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 43 comments This sounds great. I will send a copy of my book this week! Thanks!