Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Authors ! Want to promote your new book? - I can review and promote on twitter for free!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess Hi Sara,

This sounds like a great opportunity.
Do you accept ebooks?
As my book is only available as an ebook.

Thanks,
Jess.

message 2: by Angel (last edited Mar 10, 2013 03:33PM) (new)

Angel Lepire | 62 comments I was wondering the same thing. I do have print books, but I'm not sure what it would cost to mail it from Colorado, USA to Ireland. I see that there is a link to Ebay for ebook promotion, but I was wondering if that's the only option? Looks like a great site!

*Angel

message 3: by Dean (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:00PM) (new)

Dean MacAllister (deanmacallister) I'm up for that. My book is fresh out of the oven and ready for it's first few reviews. BTW....Jess....we love your pic. Mad studio ghibli fans.

message 4: by Dean (new)

Dean MacAllister (deanmacallister) Ah...wait...physical copies. That gets expensive. Hmmm...may not be viable. I live on a little desert island in the middle of the ocean thats really isolated. Its called Australia.

message 5: by Angel (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:03PM) (new)

Angel Lepire | 62 comments Sara wrote: "Jess wrote: "Hi Sara,

This sounds like a great opportunity.
Do you accept ebooks?
As my book is only available as an ebook.

Thanks,
Jess."

Hi, Its just for physical copys of books as we use them..."

OK, I'm trying to send it from Amazon/UK, but I have no idea how to address it. The address on your site doesn't seem to fit in the boxes on the site for delivery. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Help me out please, Sara! I'm lost...

To be more specific, it's asking for a city, county & postcode. Not sure what the answers are to those. :-)

Thanks!
*Angel

message 6: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Holloway | 393 comments How many copies of the book would you need? I have paperbacks of all of my books in large print on lulu.com. Are you only accepting just published books and if so how recent does it need to be kust published?

message 7: by John (new)

John Hancock (johngregoryhancock) | 135 comments this sounds excellent. I'll contact you so I can determine your address and mail you a paperback. (paperbacks are ok, right?)

message 8: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Patricks (jacquelinepatricks) | 41 comments Sounds great!

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary Filmer | 119 comments Mary Sumeridge Beginnings by Mary Filmer Mary Sumeridge: Beginnings
Hi Sara,
I sent you an email about my book, hope you get it alright.
Mary
http://maryfilmer.com/

message 10: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Rockefeller (laurelarockefeller) | 144 comments I just ordered a copy of The Great Succession Crisis QR Interactive Extended Edition (Peers of Beinan, #1.8QR) by Laurel A. Rockefeller and Ghosts of the Past QR Edition (published THURSDAY so there is no GR listing for it yet) on CreateSpace, going out to the mailing address on your blog.

It's pricy to send a book to Ireland when you live in Pennsylvania, but I think your program is worth it. To date NONE of my books are reviewed on amazon.co.uk, even the digital ones!

I have SEVENTEEN titles/editions across the Peers of Beinan series.

message 11: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 386 comments Just shipped my book to you and sent you an email Sara!

For everyone else:
"Win No Matter What", only a $3 inspirational ebook. Portion of profits going to the Acumen fund, a charity investing in solutions to global poverty. Inspire your life and help others!

Support the cause here: http://www.amazon.com/Win-No-Matter-W...

message 12: by John (new)

John Hancock (johngregoryhancock) | 135 comments Sara did this for me, and it's well worth the freight to send your book. Not only were the reviews honest and well written, but the promotion on twitter afterwards was welcome and plentiful.

message 13: by F.F. (new)

F.F. McCulligan | 64 comments Sara, you seem too good to be true, but I'll send you a copy anyway. Look for THE COST OF HAVEN in the mail, and thank you very much.

message 14: by S.J. (new)

S.J. (LadyofWinter) | 15 comments Sara,

I will be sending you a copy of my book, Retribution, the first in The Dagger of Aita series. Hope to get to the post office today or tomorrow to send it off.

Thanks for this opportunity!

S.J.

message 15: by Belle (new)

Belle Blackburn | 160 comments I was going to mail my book to someone in England until I found out it cost $22. No book rate sadly.

message 16: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 6 comments Good Morning! Yes I would love a review from you. I have one novel out and another due out very soon, within a couple weeks. How do I get it to you. It is available on e-book and I do have a book card I could send you. Thanks.

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 6 comments I found the address and will forward a copy. Thanks, much appreciation!

message 18: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Rockefeller (laurelarockefeller) | 144 comments Belle wrote: "I was going to mail my book to someone in England until I found out it cost $22. No book rate sadly."

Belle: I sent Sara my books by direct shipping to her through CreateSpace. Took about three weeks from the moment I placed my order until it arrived -- but it cost less than half to send that way than it would have otherwise. And of course, you cannot send a signed book this way, but the cost difference is worth it.

I live in Pennsylvania.

message 19: by Faye (new)

Faye Hunter (fayehunter) | 3 comments Hi, I would be happy to send you some books, but I don't see a list of what genre's you are willing to read. Do you accept erotic romance?

message 20: by Faye (new)

Faye Hunter (fayehunter) | 3 comments Excellent, it's coming your way! :)

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 6 comments I'm going to try the create space or direct mail. Thanks.

message 22: by Belle (new)

Belle Blackburn | 160 comments Thanks, Laurel!

message 23: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (maryannwrites) | 50 comments Sara, thanks so much for this opportunity. I am sending you two of my books - the most recent - and I look forward to your reviews.

All best,
Maryann

Maryann Miller

message 25: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 509 comments Sara great thread. thank you for sharing! As soon as I complete my manuscript, you will definitely be someone I contact.