Detailed Roleplayers discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,356 (2356 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 22 comments There's no such thing as spam in this topic!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2013 09:44AM) (new)

chatty chat chat chat
chatty MCChatterson
chatty chatterson
chatty chat chato chata

person 1- if there is no such thing as spam, then what is this?
p2[*snicker*(view spoiler)- well, i suppose this is a topic with no spam
p1-but what is spam
p2- well, lemme show you spam. *runs to cupboard and runs back*
p1-*le gasp* what IS that?!
*cue weird tv sound*
This chat-cast is brought to you by SacapuntasPencil Sharpener! Remember, kids, always bring your pencil sharpener, otherwise your pencils will be pointless!!
*BADOOM-PSHHH*
We now bring you back to, What is That?

Previously on, What is That?
p2- well, lemme show you spam. *runs to cupboard and runs back*
p1-*le gasp* what IS that?!

Continuation
p2-it's spam...what are you, a blind chicken?
p1-b-but...the topic says there's no such thing as...spam!
p2-well, the topic was wrong! *cue evil laughter with cliche choking at the end*
p1-well, let the viewers see!!!
p2-*stares at camera and smiles* oh right, *takes few steps and walks right in front of the camera* i suppose you're wondering if what i have is, decidedly, honestly, awesomely, and this sentence doesn't make any sense behind my hands
p1-OH JUST SHOW THEM ALREADY! *grabs spam and holds to camera
(view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

okay...i need a life

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! O _ o I was a little entertained. Just saying.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

good! then my time wasn't wasted! ^^

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh! I dont have a life either >_<

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

then i hope this entertained you! ^^

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^ Yes! xD

I still feel bad about your post in the other group >_< Goodreads sucks sometimes with posts!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, i'm having a hard time re-writing it
but i'm trying! i just have characters to make and finish and all that jazz~
ughhhh so mad
the one post i don't bother to save ;-;

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

xDDD Dont worry :3 im sure when it is finished it will be just as great ^.^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe
we'll see *shrugs*

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ༺ Sydney ༻ wrote: "Haha I haven't seen all of them to be honest...my little sister has and she loves them. We actually probably have them on DVD someplace in our chaotic household.

>.<"

I have. :P Well, it was my sister who started watching it and I became interested. Then, I started watching each episode that came up on Nick. It's hilarious.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

'Tis and I would probably watch more if I hadn't been so busy I wasn't so busy.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments haha! They're still showing it on Nick, but ever since my sister (toddler) and baby brother took over the TV for a baby program, I haven't seen it much. >.> I'm pretty busy too...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha no kidding, my sisters 13 now so we kind of like the same stuff I guess. ^.^ Certainly makes it easier.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Well then, I'm not that much older than your sister. ._.* My other sister who's five years younger than I am have similar interests as I do, so what we watch and stuff are pretty easy for us to talk about. :3

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha my sister and I are complete opposites. :P She's all into the viola and art and creative stuff. I however like to be outdoors and I like sports so it's rare we agree on something. We also have complete opposite tastes in style and stuff so it'll be interesting to see what happens as we both get older.

Plus, she runs which is the one think I would die doing. >.<

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I'm like your sister. :P I'd fall into an abyss of boredom if I can't admire arts of any sort and no creativity. The world would be too dull for my tastes.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha it's not that I don't enjoy them, I just think that there are other things to do. Besides of there was two of us playing an instrument I'm pretty sure someone in the family would loose their heads in annoyance of all the constant noise.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments My schedule is always full. :P Never have the time to actually do what I want without interruptions, especially when I have so many shows/anime to watch. e.e' I have this and that, that I need to finish, and then I have some others that I want to watch really bad. Then I've got RPs... *grr* >.>

Psh. I play the piano, my sister plays the piano, I have a toddler sister, and twin baby boys. That' a lot of noise. :P And if I continued to play the violin, yeah, you can see how noisy my house can get. And then I sing from time to time... >.>'

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

haha I sing but just randomly. Ya know..spur of the moment whatever pops into my head kind of thing.

O.e yea so it mine. I have swim, horseback riding, golf, goodreads, actually attending my sisters performances, and then job too. Although my job is at the barn so it kind of goes hand and hand but oh well.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments If I found a new song to my liking, I'm obsessed with it until I'm bored of listening to it. haha.

I don't have a job; not old enough to get one. :P You work at a barn? In the countryside? Sounds cool! :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kinda, it's like...not exactly country side but close enough.

>.> Thank you! It's a lot of fun :)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Suburban area? ._. Urban, suburban, rural... Do you take care of any animals there? I live in the city, and I don't go out to other places much due to my young siblings, so I'm pretty curious. ) :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I'm sorry! I'm playing with out cat. She's pretty crazy. O.O

Yea so it's not a ton of buildings or apartments and more like single family homes and then their more spread out. So probably larger yards and closed off neighborhoods. Haha I don't know how to exactly explain it.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments It's perfectly fine. :) I have to go soon... >.>

It's suburban area; outside of the urban area. :3 I think I've been out to the suburban area before; I don't remember though.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments *walks into the middle of conversation awkwardly*
*everyone looks up*
*silence*
*crickets laughing at level of awkward*

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Hi Clara! :)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments How goes it?

message 31: by Flora (Ludacris) (new)

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) | 14 comments Que? O_O Never mind. Hey all...?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ wrote: "It's perfectly fine. :) I have to go soon... >.>

It's suburban area; outside of the urban area. :3 I think I've been out to the suburban area before; I don't remember though."

Hehe you probably have, sometime or another :)

I much prefer an opener area. I love the city but I find I get tired of the constant closeness of everything :P

message 33: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Hi!!!!

message 34: by yael (new)

yael @J-ice: Doing fine. How about you? C:

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I'm doing fine too. :3 I am the only one who's calling you Aero now, huh?

message 36: by yael (new)

yael Yep pretty much :3

Besides Kat, but we never talked in months o A o

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Kat and I haven't talked recently, but we've talked for a bit some weeks or so ago. >.>

I miss the Golden Age of TOMNU... :(

message 38: by Matthew (last edited Apr 28, 2013 07:57PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 66 comments The Golden Age where I just hung around chat and didn't actually rp. :3

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I just wanted to tell everyone I'm roleplaying with that I will be away from this friday to the next! :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm... just... bored

message 41: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) A Florida high school student could go to prison for years – all because her girlfriend's parents were furious she was dating their 15-year-old daughter. As soon as Kate Hunt turned 18, the angry parents reported her to the police. Against her girlfriend's wishes, she was arrested for "assaulting" a minor.

But this isn't about a crime. It's about a high school romance between two teen girls – and the angry, homophobic parents who want to destroy a young woman's life.

Florida Assistant State Attorney Brian Workman has offered Kate a terrible choice: accept a deal that could brand her a criminal for life, or face a trial and possible jail time.

She must decide by Friday. But if thousands of us speak out now, the pressure will grow on the State Attorney to drop the charges completely. Please help her, sign urgently:

https://www.allout.org/en/actions/kat...

The Assistant State Attorney has the power to end this crazy situation. It's his job to prosecute cases that are in the public interest – not teen romances. And public pressure can help show Kate’s relationship isn’t one of those cases.

Kate is an excellent student with a bright future. She won an award for the "most school spirit" at Florida's Sebastian River High School. If found guilty, Kate faces years in prison or house arrest, and would have to register on a national sex offender registry.

I signed up and so should you ^-^

Pass it on, plz! Thank ya all!

message 42: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 147 comments Rumor...can you post in our rp?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to join me, Rain pelt and Nicole *Mad hatter's daughter!!* in a 1 x 1 x 1 x 1? It will be an unrealistic roleplay with a town frequently 'visited' by supernatural creatures.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Royalty academy

Princesses and princes from all around the world come to a little island off the coast of California. There is a huge luxurious academy on the island. The dorms are huge. The ballroom is always in use. Manners are always important. Princess and princes learn everything they need to know here.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Please join and invite friends! :)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Fashion World (Advanced RP)

Welcome to the fashion world. Models are cast for jobs all the time. Fashion Designers run around like crazy trying to finish their projects before their rivals do. Models and Fashion Designers beware. Back-stabbing hurts. One mess up ends you up jobless. Welcome, everyone, to the fashion world.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sigh. It seems as if a lot of people keep abandoning me in this group. I see they're on from my update feed I wait awhile and still no posts :/ Just really bored right now...

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments It has been years since the Avatar has been seen, and both the spiritual and temporal worlds are in disarray. Tensions are high in Republic City as rumors of wars and contention spread, and the council is running out of ideas. Crime rates are up, as are death counts, and the world has never needed an Avatar so badly; but where has she gone?

Please join! We'd love to get this going and I know a lot of you are amazing roleplayers! And if you join, don't forget to invite your fellow roleplayer friends!

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2014 11:46AM) (new)

The World of 1x1's

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

Please join and invite friends!

message 49: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) You can advertise here? Is that even allowed? *skeptical look* I know I'm being paranoid, but...

message 50: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments ... Hi Alessia!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48