Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1x1 > Requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 375 (375 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 20 comments Request a 1x1x1x1 here!

message 2: by War* (new)

War* (warr) Anyone?

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I will.

message 5: by Maiven (new)

Maiven Lee (maivenmailee) | 152 comments Then I'll make four? Lol, I think those requests are a little old, no? Ah well, a girl can try...

message 8: by Cera (last edited Jul 07, 2013 09:32AM) (new)

Cera I up for one

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Okay so two more people

So far~

Me (Anna)
Cera

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone for a group rp with this idea:

5 early teenaged kids live in this one town where you have to take each step with caution. And these five get into lots of spooky adventures (like encountering ghosts, aliens, vampires, etc etc) in their town. There's also a little romance (not too much seeing all of them will be like 13-15 yr olds) and school life and all. Also they are not orphans, they have to balance the adventures and family life while keeping everything hidden from their parents and other people living in the town. Maybe there's also some good witch living in the town. And also one or two more guys who own some weaponry shop who believe that these spooky creatures enter, exit and live in that town.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone?

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Im guessing there needs to be more than two people for this??

message 14: by Vedahlia (new)

Vedahlia | 17 comments Michelle wrote: "Anyone?"

I will!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Vedahlia wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Anyone?"

I will!"

Who else?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey freedom would you like to do a 1x1?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello anyone?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll take it!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yea

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Girl A and Guy A use to date in high school for two years, for 11th grade and 12th grade. There relationship ended when Guy A accidentally got drunk at a party and cheated on Girl A with the head cheerleader. Girl B and Guy B dated for many number of years, 7th grade all the way through 11th grade. Reason they broke up? Girl B's best friend made up some nonsense about how she cheated on Guy B, which wasn't true, but he believed it and broke it off with her. Now, it is roughly 4 years later and they're all in there early twenties. They all started modeling careers, Girl A also being a singer, Guy A acting and Girl B into writing and drawing. They all end up moving into the same large home in California, working on a project together for the next few weeks or so, which is what they thought. But people liked there photo's so much that they got their own television show, own magazine and they had to live in the home for a at least 8 more moths. So, Girl A and Guy B met because they moved to the same area and have been dating for 6 months. Obviously, Girl B may still have feelings for Guy B because ti was a complete misunderstanding that they broke it off, but she begins to have feelings for Guy A. Girl A and Girl B have to try and get alone, which is actually easier than they both assumed, but Guy A and Guy B have a bit more difficulty with it because...well, there guys.

message 23: by Fey (new)

Fey (feygoober) | 90 comments If someone wants to RP shoot me a message. [=
May stars light your way,
Fey☆

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay:)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Tabatha can me you and Teddy rp

message 26: by Fey (new)

Fey (feygoober) | 90 comments Teddy? I don't mind. You're wanting a 1x1x1?
May stars light your way,
Fey☆

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ANYONE?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll do one!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you have a plot idea?

message 30: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie I'm up for something

message 31: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Okay, so there was Lacey, Natsu and me. We had this idea (view spoiler) and decided to have one more person. Anyone?

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments *evil grin* Come.. Enter our domain.. *does demonic laugh*

message 33: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) You're creeping everyone out. *turns away and starts laughing despite what I said*

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments And this, is why I have so many friends in school.. :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Anybody?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Me?

message 37: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments AℒℰSSⅈA wrote: "Okay, so there was Lacey, Natsu and me. We had this idea

There are three divisions in Finale City, Farrier, Paratroopers and Legislator. The Farriers are the ones that support both the Paratroop..."

That's a cool idea. Still looking for the extra person to do it with?

message 38: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Yes, would you like to join us?

message 39: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Sure.

message 40: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Okay, I'll just change the topic and the title...

message 41: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Okay...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to do a powerful Adventure Romance? There will be four main characters. :)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments ~Michelle~ wrote: "Anyone want to do a powerful Adventure Romance? There will be four main characters. :)"

I'll do it!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay two out of four people. I have the plot already.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I will!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

3 of 4 :) One more!

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Cool! Got to go to work in a couple hours but hope to start tonight :) and is it my turn or yours on our 1x1's?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk I've been catching up on other rps

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Sure Michelle

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay four people!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8