Children's Book Authors/Illustrators discussion

Misc. > Need Immediate Help

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janet (new)

Janet McLaughlin (goodreadscomjanet_mclaughlin) | 24 comments Janet McLaughlin (goodreadscomjanet_mclaughlin) | 11 comments Hi All,
I'm in a bind. I've tried all the writers I know who've been published and have blogs, but they're either too busy or haven't gotten back to me. I need an answer today. If you're published (self-published is okay)and have a blog and are interested in being tagged by me to be the next on the Quirks and Quills The Next Best Thing Blog Tour (you can check it out at (http://quirkandquill.com/2013/03/04/t...) please email me at janetmclaughlin@verizon.net today. You'd have a week to complete and post the Q & A blog, but I need to put your tag on my blog, which needs to be posted by tomorrow. Sorry for the late request, but I've run into a few roadblocks along the way. This is a good opportunity to get your word out and maybe meet other writers who blog, etc. Thanks!

message 2: by M.G. (last edited Mar 13, 2013 08:36AM) (new)

M.G. King (mgking) Hi Janet,
I see that you posted this request a couple days ago. If it's not too late, I'd love to do a Q&A blog! I have a traditionally published picture book, LIBRARIAN ON THE ROOF! A TRUE STORY (Albert Whitman & Company, 2010), and I've just epubbed a middle grade novel, FIZZ & PEPPERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WORLD. (Amazon, March 2013). My website is here http://mgkingbooks.com
Thanks for considering me for your blog.

Janet wrote: "Janet McLaughlin (goodreadscomjanet_mclaughlin) | 11 comments Hi All,
I'm in a bind. I've tried all the writers I know who've been published and have blogs, but they're either too busy or haven't g..."

message 3: by Janet (new)

Janet McLaughlin (goodreadscomjanet_mclaughlin) | 24 comments I finally did find someone, M.G. Thanks for responding. I wish I'd have posted sooner!

message 4: by M.G. (new)

M.G. King (mgking) Janet wrote: "I finally did find someone, M.G. Thanks for responding. I wish I'd have posted sooner!"

Okay, glad it worked out!

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet McLaughlin (goodreadscomjanet_mclaughlin) | 24 comments Jodi, I need your help. Could you contact me ASAP.
janetmclaughlin@verison.net

Thanks,
Janet