vampire academy ~rp! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments Annabelle walked in and went to a random section of books

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 374 comments Mod
lissa was holding christian's hand as they walked in to the room

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

rose came in searching for lisssa
"Lissa Christan I need you two to go back to the library SOnay is looking for you liss like all over "said rose concerned

"please do not leave till me Adrian or Dimitri says its clear out side "she asked

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 374 comments Mod
"wait what?" how is she here? how did she get in? why are you here? i thought you were still at the queens place?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"we left from thr hours ago and was with u b4 u came running when u were asleep Sonya came and has given the warring she wants you to do spirit which is not good as i saw wat happenes so either u two stay in liss's room or the attic "said rose

"i dont have spirit rose" lissa was really angry

((she is in what i like to call denial!!!!!!!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2013 12:37PM) (new)

(??)

"why dont u get it lissa i will not want bad for u wat do u think y u attracted to half dead things and wanna heal then how are u and me bonded thats wht a spirit user do "she said pissed now

"i dont, attract dead thing. you dont even know the full story! me healing it. that was a one time thing" lissa was more annoyed than angry but the only thing she thought was. why doesn't she get it

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"wht ever u know wht do hell with ya n ya happy meeting with Sonya"she snapped and walked off super angry

"god....." she squeezed Christians hand hoping she wouldn't cry

she ran out and went into her room

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments Annabelle stayed quiet

message 14: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments Chloe rushed into the library to getting away from the crowds. She stopped once she was in the aisle of her favorite section. Scanning the titles of the books she finally grabbed one and headed to one of the couches. Its been two months and the only friend Chloe had was Rose who was an amazing friend, but she didn't want to keep bothering her. Looking around Chloe looked to see who was in the library with her.

message 15: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments Annabelle looked around the different sections

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

emma walked in and borrowed a book on schools history

message 17: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments Chloe sank into her seat reading her book. She sighed when she came to realize that she couldn't get into the book while her mind was was running at 1000 miles per hour.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey can i sit here " asked Emma to Chloe

message 19: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "um sure" Chloe looked down at her book and took a deep breath.
"I'm Chloe"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"hi I am Emma " she said offering a hand shake

message 21: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments Quickly giving Emma's hand a shake she thought of things that she could ask to make conversation.
"What type of user are you?" Chloe asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" I have not specialized yet " she replies with a smile

message 23: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "Oh. What do you wish you could specialize in?" She asked.
"If I had had the choice I would've wanted to either be a wind or water user instead of fire."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"i want to be a fire user its so cool " she said excited

message 25: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "Haha its not fun when you accidentally set a book on fire." Chloe said with a laugh.
"I'm sure you'll specialize soon."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"i dont know Lissa has not Adrian has not so " she shrugged

message 27: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "True but you never know." Chloe said with a smile.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"true " she said with a chuckle

message 29: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments Annabelle walked around

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey ann " called Emma

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments "Hi." she smiled

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"what you doing here long time no see uh " she said smiling

message 33: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments she smiled again "Just looking for some more books."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

she chuckled

message 35: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments Chloe looked and saw who Emma was talking to.
"Hello." Chloe said with a smile.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh ann this is Chloe Chloe Annabella "she introduced

message 37: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "Its nice to meet you" Chloe said with what she hoped was a friendly smile.

message 38: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments "nice to meet you too." she smiled

message 39: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "We were just talking about the type of users we are and what we wished we could be. What user are you?" Chloe asked.

message 40: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments "um..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait what ?))

message 42: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments (fire, water, wind those types)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((no i meant it for umm ? )))

message 44: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments (oh ok)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD wanna continue ?))

message 46: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments (sure :p)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(you start :P)

message 48: by Luna (new)

Luna -Girl Of Amethyst (luna_ni_lysistra) | 44 comments "So Emma what brings you to the library" Chloe asked Emma.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wanna know about few thing related to me "

message 50: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 12 comments Annabelle shrugged and went back to a random shelf

« previous 1