Making Connections discussion

Engaging the Enemy (The Wild Randalls, #1)
This topic is about Engaging the Enemy
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 960. - ENGAGING THE ENEMY by Heather Boyd

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Engaging the Enemy (The Wild Randalls, #1) by Heather Boyd Heather Boyd

Genre: sizzling Regency Romance

Engaging the Enemy

Book Description:

Sibling rivalry has never been so dangerous.

Every great family has a few secrets best left unspoken. The wild Randalls of Hampshire excel at them.

A duchess should be regal, aloof and the image of calm elegance. But those words have never applied to Mercy Randall, Duchess of Romsey. A widow and mother of a young duke, Mercy is lonely and floundering to keep the estate afloat. When she discovers the existence of Leopold Randall, her husband's estranged cousin, Mercy commits to help him locate his missing siblings if he'll return the estate to order. Although cautioned against trusting a man who would inherit everything should her son die, she impetuously hands over the estate to Leopold's care in the hope of keeping him near.

Leopold Randall, heir to the young duke, has returned to Hampshire to demand information regarding the fate of his missing siblings. Unfortunately, the Duchess of Romsey is clueless about them, yet her struggle to maintain the estate tugs at Leopold's sense of duty. At her insistence, he steps in to bring order to chaos while searching for hints to his family's whereabouts amongst the old duke's papers. Yet the duchess tempts him in ways best unspoken. He fights to hide his weakness for her and a shameful past that could see him banished again. But when Leopold discovers a threat against the duchess and young duke's life, he must join forces with the temptress to protect his last known relative.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi or Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Contact Info

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6343 comments Mod
Sent your request

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Received and thank you.

message 5: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia (cccccynthia) | 4 comments cynthia.qiu626@gmail.com
kindle
I should tell you that I am only a Chinese college student and I may not be able to make a profound review. However, I do enjoy reading English novels and I find the abstract of your book is attracted to me. Thanks.

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Cynthia

message 7: by Angieleigh (new) - added it

Angieleigh Tana wrote: "sent in your request Cynthia"

Sent Cynthia a copy!

message 8: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia (cccccynthia) | 4 comments received and many thanks!

message 9: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia (cccccynthia) | 4 comments Angieleigh wrote: "Tana wrote: "sent in your request Cynthia"

Sent Cynthia a copy!"

received and many thanks!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari
jynxirouge@gmail.com
kindle

message 11: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Ari

message 12: by Angieleigh (new) - added it

Angieleigh Emailing you now, Ari!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Reviewed on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and my blog.
http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress...

message 14: by Angieleigh (new) - added it

Angieleigh Marguerite wrote: "Reviewed on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and my blog.
http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress..."
Thank you for posting your review, Marguerite!

message 15: by Angieleigh (new) - added it

Angieleigh Just checking in to see if anyone else had posted their review yet :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You are very welcome!!!

message 17: by Sylvia (new) - added it

Sylvia (celvia) | 13 comments I would like to review this book. sweet.celvia@yahoo.com mobi format please (if available)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Engaging the Enemy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Heather Boyd (other topics)